I recently had someone contact me through a local dealership and also through my editorial page and ask me to get the word out on this event. After speaking to the coordinator, I agreed to promote the event though an article... and figured I'd toss it out on here for anyone who might be interested.

I have no affiliation with the organization of this particular event but I will likely be present at the event to support the cause and meet some of the local riders.

There is a 5pm ride surrounding this event from Epping up to the Naswa Resort and back before the 21+ event starts. Here are some of the details:

4TH of July Festival/Cancer Benefit
You’re Invited!!!!!
The time has come to have some fun!! So make sure that you tell everyone!! Fourth of July is finally here, and we are throwing the event of the year!
It’s a Cancer Benefit too, so we’re calling out to you. Come help us support a battle that has been going on far too long, and for your donation, there’s food, games and a song!
We pray for the day we can make Cancer go away, so please take the time and come out to play! The family festivities begin at 4 and believe me when I say, there’s so much more! With live music, Dj’s and fireworks, and these are only a few perks! We’re asking for a mere $10 donation for adults, kids are free and we’re hoping for results. Each game and activity is setup for donation, so please keep in mind during this celebration. Raffles galore that could be won, by you, your spouse, your daughter or son! At 9pm it turns into a 21+ event, it’s an all nighter, so grab your tent!
Kids Events; Dunk tank, moon bounce, pony rides, face painting, Psychic, rubber duck pond, win a gold fish, miniature golf, donut on a string game, water slide, fake tattoo booth, mini hair salon/hair tinting, raffles, food and more
Adult Events; Dunk tank, Psychic, Beirut tournaments, body painting, live music, dj, bar, food, raffles, contests and so much more.
Just to list a few raffles we have; Ipod, HJC Motorcycle helmet, FM Transmitter, Restaurant Gift Certificates and more..
For tickets or additional info please contact Alicia Kalil @ 603 793 9866 or email: Cancerbenefit1@gmail.com