Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Working in Burlington next week

Just found out that I'm going to Burlington for next week. Any indoor gun ranges available to the public around there? Anything going on next week around there worth checking out? Tim

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

No indoor gun ranges. No good ranges close by. Don't know what if anything is going on but you can pm me for food, beer, etc...

Re: Working in Burlington next week

Restaurants/bars are pretty much the best entertainment you'll find around Burlington. The nearest decent range is sort of a "locals only" affair on a guy's farm. Usually some good music going on at Higher Ground/Nectars/Red Square/Half Lounge/Metronome at least one night a week.

SVenpointsixtwo
    2016 Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
    2015 KTM 350 XCF-W

Umm are you bringing weapons into Vermont?

Feel free to let us know if you are free a night and we can see how many VT boys we can get together for a beer.

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Umm are you bringing weapons into Vermont?

Feel free to let us know if you are free a night and we can see how many VT boys we can get together for a beer.
    I'm definately looking to get out for a few beers next week. The place I met you guys at last time was pretty good. Tim

Last edited by netra709; 01-29-13 at 07:14 AM.

If you're going to be around on Tuesday, swing by Bike Night. There's a group of us that goes even at this time of year. Donny's Pizza in Winooski, about 5:30 until 7:30ish.

And unfortunately our only indoor range closed down almost 15 years ago. I miss that place. There are a few decent outdoor ranges in the general area, but they're membership-based, and shooting isn't as much fun when it's 10 degrees out and you have to trudge through snow to set up your targets.

--mark

'20 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro / '19 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE / '11 Triumph Tiger 800 XC / '01 Triumph Bonneville cafe
    My ride reports: Missile silos, Labrador, twisties, and more
    Bennington Triumph Bash, Oct 1-3, 2021

Quote Originally Posted by markbvt View Post
    If you're going to be around on Tuesday, swing by Bike Night. There's a group of us that goes even at this time of year. Donny's Pizza in Winooski, about 5:30 until 7:30ish.

And unfortunately our only indoor range closed down almost 15 years ago. I miss that place. There are a few decent outdoor ranges in the general area, but they're membership-based, and shooting isn't as much fun when it's 10 degrees out and you have to trudge through snow to set up your targets.

--mark
    Yes, Donnys was the place. I'll be there Tues. Tim