Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Loop around Lake Champlain on Sunday 19Aug12

Loop around Lake Champlain on Sunday 19Aug12

Leaving Barre @ 9:00 with a meander over to T-Road for a few passes and maybe a crack at EP rd while we're there. Then on up 9/22 to the boarder and back home on Vt back roads including 7, 15, 100, 12 or something else if there's a better idea. Pace will be medium/stupid with passing where it is safe. Please note that I consider the lines painted in the middle of the roads to be "suggestions" as Vt intended them. In NY I don't pass on a double yellow. Yeah, it's a conundrum. Go figure.......A co-worker on a zrx will be accompanying me. I haven't ridden with him before but he put 26k miles on last season so he "should" be just fine.

Want to meet along they way? This rarely works but pm me we'll give it a try. Hopefully we will be graced with THE KYLE for T-road to learn how it izz done. Kyle is fucking fast.

Let me know ifn yer interested. For clarification we will not stop every 20 minutes for a cigggy or a beer. Stops for gas every 100 miles or so are planned This is a ride and people are expected to show up wearing their gear. I am ATGATT btw. You should be 90%. Will I ask you to bail? It might happen.-Jake

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100

Re: Loop around Lake Champlain on Sunday 19Aug12

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Snake View Post

Want to meet along they way? This rarely works but pm me we'll give it a try. Hopefully we will be graced with THE KYLE for T-road to learn how it izz done. Kyle is fucking fast.

Let me know ifn yer interested. For clarification we will not stop every 20 minutes for a cigggy or a beer. Stops for gas every 100 miles or so are planned This is a ride and people are expected to show up wearing their gear. I am ATGATT btw. You should be 90%. Will I ask you to bail? It might happen.-Jake
    you know i'd be there

and kyle?....

Re: Loop around Lake Champlain on Sunday 19Aug12

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
    you know i'd be there

and kyle?....
    Gonna try to get Kyle to commit tomorrow. If you were here you'd be up front.

Jake
    2006 ZX-10R
    1999 Kawasaki ZRX1100