Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Merry Christmas...

Posting Freak

Re: Merry Christmas...

WOOT WOOT!! Congrats!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2008 Kawasaki ZX6R Ebony Edition
    Miles my first (this) season: 5800
    KAWASAKI RULES WOOOOO!

Well they officially rejected 3 people, with one person in Vietnam and unable to check her e-mail (since it's 4:30am over there) so I fear she wasn't hired back either. I'm pissed that they would do this, since that is ~10% of our people right there and they claimed it would be seamless.

And you want to know how I knew they were going to be rejecting people before they even told me? Because while already back at work I also got a rejection letter. I immediately went to the director asking him to explain, and he said he figured it was a mistake, which was eventually followed up by the person who sent it saying it was sent in error. Funny that I'm the only person they made that mistake with though. Talk about destroying their credibility.

Edit: yup, she called me from Vietnam during bike night to tell me she was also rejected. That's 4 out of 32 people, one of whom was my office mate for 9 months and one of my best friends at the company. I hope they realize the atmosphere of distrust they have cultivated.

Last edited by NobodySpecific; 01-12-10 at 09:03 PM.

Wow. That's kinda fucked up, and quite lame.

Not surprising though.

--mark

'20 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro / '19 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE / '11 Triumph Tiger 800 XC / '01 Triumph Bonneville cafe
    My ride reports: Missile silos, Labrador, twisties, and more
    Bennington Triumph Bash, Oct 1-3, 2021

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123