Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Bayley-Hazen Saturday?

Bayley-Hazen Saturday?

So riding the hero sections of the Bayley-Hazen has been on my to-do list for a while. With the end of summer in sight, I'm wondering if anyone else is interested--either in the whole B-H route or just in the over-the-mountain section (from here to here, near the new wind farm), which I'm hoping is still passable.

I've got time this Saturday; is anyone else interested? I'd also consider later weekends this fall, but my August is pretty close to booked (I'm going to Indy for the MotoGP and then I'm working the following weekend), while September is a big question mark for work.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Bayley-Hazen Saturday?

Definitely planning to ride the Bayley-Hazen this fall. Adam just got his KLR running properly again, and Keith is working on getting his XT back on the road.

I'll pass on this Saturday though because a bunch of us are doing a street ride. You're welcome to join us on that if you like.

--mark

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '20 Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro / '19 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE / '11 Triumph Tiger 800 XC / '01 Triumph Bonneville cafe
    My ride reports: Missile silos, Labrador, twisties, and more
    Bennington Triumph Bash, Oct 1-3, 2021