Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Places to stay around Westmore/Barton

Places to stay around Westmore/Barton

Looking for some advice on decent places to stay in the Westmore/Barton/Orleans area. Not looking for really upscale like the Willoughvale but just a normal B&B or a decent local hotel. I spent my summers years back on Lake Willoughby and would love to take my wife up there for a weekend and show her the area. If I remember right, 5a will be an awesome ride from Lyndonville up to Westmore, along with the ride into Orleans and up to Newport. Thanks in advance!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Places to stay around Westmore/Barton

Quote Originally Posted by Drewski View Post
    Looking for some advice on decent places to stay in the Westmore/Barton/Orleans area. Not looking for really upscale like the Willoughvale but just a normal B&B or a decent local hotel. I spent my summers years back on Lake Willoughby and would love to take my wife up there for a weekend and show her the area. If I remember right, 5a will be an awesome ride from Lyndonville up to Westmore, along with the ride into Orleans and up to Newport. Thanks in advance!!
    Sorry I can't really help you out much with places to stay as I'm not familiar with the lodging around there, but if you make it up you have to check out the Burke Mountain Toll Road over that way. It's about 15 minutes or so South of Willoughby. Fun road that doesn't get much traffic, and great views at the top.

I'll add a couple pics...one from the top and one about 3/4 up. You can see Willoughby in the distance on one of them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Places to stay around Westmore/Barton-burke-20120616-00082-jpg   Places to stay around Westmore/Barton-img-20120616-00081-jpg   Places to stay around Westmore/Barton-img-20120616-00072-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!