Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Beaver Run expanded

Beaver Run expanded

Wow, Beaver Run (now Pittsburg International Race Complex) added a south course and is hosting an AMA round! The run onto the old back straight and kink should be exciting! I wonder if they repaved the whole circuit? It was a little narrow and bumpy.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D

Re: Beaver Run expanded

Yeah, they're coming up on almost 2 years with the south/full course, but the MotoAmerica/AMA developments are new. I think they did a repave (of original BeaveRun course) in 2016. From programming, partnerships, facilities, karting, etc, it seems they got a number of things right.

I did my first trackdays at the old course when in grad school. What's interesting is that they used to have these private/hush-hush "investor lapping days" -- open track for bikes. Nobody really knew at that time for sure what the funds would be used for; we just enjoyed the cheap open track time. Now we know.

Would love to ride the full 2.8 mile track. Have been scheming on a way to get back to my hometown with truck and race bike to test it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    /s/ Dustin
    LRRS #767
    '09 R6 / '11 848 Evo / '99 RS250

I would love to try it too!!! I enjoyed the original layout even though it was a 1 minute lap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Paul_E_D

Wera runs on this track correct?