Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

View Poll Results: Will Adam Vella qualify at Daytona for the FX race?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 16.67%
  • No

14 77.78%
  • He Thinks Racing Is A Measure Of One's Manood.

1 5.56%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Will Adam qualify at Daytona?

Re: Re: Not nice

Originally posted by kmf
    How do you know what he has done to me? Did you email anyone and get both sides or did you take your web buddies account as gospel?

As far as using the forum, Derek specifically told me I could post whatever I wanted.
    Don't be a dick. How or why would I e-mail anyone to do detective work about a problem that doesn't involve me and somebody like you when I don't even know who the hell you are.

I didn't ask for his account, I won't ask for yours. It doesn't matter. What matters is that anyone bothers to keep a thread like this alive. Count me gone. Duh.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 Triumph Street Triple R, Sapphire Black

Banned

Re: Re: Not nice

Originally posted by kmf
    How do you know what he has done to me? Did you email anyone and get both sides or did you take your web buddies account as gospel?

As far as using the forum, Derek specifically told me I could post whatever I wanted.
    Kevin, we don't censor posts over here, that is right. However, as far as any argument you want to have with Ken (sprintposer), that stops right here. Ken is a very good friend of mine and is part of the race team in many respects.

BTW ken, Kevin actually didn't say anything about motorsportpix.com, that was someone else.

One warning for everyone. I don't care what your posts say as regards to views or opinions, but there are certain vulgarities that will be ****'d out in the racing forums so please don't use tham any more. My 11 year-old brother reads these forums (as do my parents) and I don't want him seeing certain words.

Degs

Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Not nice

Originally posted by kmf
    So because he is a friend of yours, I have to automatically agree with everything he says?

When you make comments in a public forum, you open yourself up for criticism and disagreement. If someone doesn't like that, then they should keep their comments to themselves.
    No, you don't have to agree with anything he says. He quite clearly stated that he admits that Adam may have pissed you off somewhere else and that he thinks you should not bring it onto this forum. That's his opinion and he is entitled to it, you can't argue against that, end of story.

derek

Banned

Ken is a sponsor of the race team and knows pretty much everyone here. He is respected for his ability to be non-biased in most matters (except when it comes to Triumphs).

As for the rules of this board, it clearly states that this board is lightly moderated so you can say what you want, so can anyone else.

...and I'm not one of the head honchos over here on the racing forum I'm THE head honcho.

I'm mulling over the possibilty of changing our rules to say that I will delete any MALICIOUS PERSONAL attacks on the racing forum.

derek

Regardless of what happened between KMF and Adam it really doesn't look good on the NESR racing thread to have this level of bitterness being posted for all the world to see.
    As you all know the racing community is pretty small and tight knit and this sort of stuff will reflect badly on the NESR team as a whole, which would be a real shame as the team has managed to build some goodwill over the last season.
    The only point Ken was making was to leave his company out of it , which I agree with.
    Kevin if you have a big problem with Adam take it up with him and sort it out once and for all, this is not a personal dig at you.
    I feel badly for Derek and others on the team who have worked hard to build the NESR race team name into something positive and attractive and this thread does nothing to help towards those goals..

eat me

I agree with many points being made in this thread. The most important being bringing this type of thing here, to NESR. It's no big secret that I don't like the guy. But he doesn't come over here and start shit with us, although he likes to point people from other boards to threads here. I don't understand why it gets brought over here. Why not deal with it on a playing field he'll participate in?

As for the mix up between Ken & Kevin: It seems that Ken & Kevin are getting a little caught up in something that someone else contributed to this thread. But.....Ken's gone to great lengths to build his business from nothing and he's done a helluva job doing so. I think it's a reasonable request on his part that we leave his business outta this. Ken asked that we leave him and his business out of threads like this. I don't think that's too much to ask...

Yes, it's true that anyone can post just about anything on this board. This is a very lightly moderated message board. But it doesn't change the fact that Dan, Derek and myself reserve the right to moderate, censor, lock, close, edit or delete anything WE feel may be deprimental to ourselves, New England Streetriders, or NESR Racing. That's just how it is. It doesn't happen often and it'll continue to operate that way. But if WE feel something's gotten outta hand, we'll address that...

I'm slow, Dan's slow, Scottie's slow. Derek's the fastest, Kip types while intoxicated, Mick's itchin' to see a fist fight. And Kevin and Mike are asshats, as I've seen it so eliquently put. Ken doesn't appreciate his company or good name being brought into anything like this, I don't see why this keeps being brought up on this board, and I like boobs...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

This poll started out as a simple question (yes or no) so I don't think that was a big deal. Obviously people made it a big deal so now it should be deleted.

Collision Pros Racing

Originally posted by Collision pro
    This poll started out as a simple question (yes or no) so I don't think that was a big deal. Obviously people made it a big deal so now it should be deleted.
    I agree, in a sense. Sure, it is *just* a poll. And anybody's name coulda been substituted. But yeah, it definitely got outta hand...

But lemme ask you this. How would you feel if you had a 'Collision Pros Racing' forum somewhere out there in cyber world? A place where sponsors, potential sponsors, fans & supporters, members from the WERA board and the Gixxer.com board and places like that could visit, and they see shit like this happening? Seriously. You get my point, right? It makes NESR and NESR Racing look like a bunch of fuggin' idiots. Why help HIM in that manner?

I'm not sticking up for the guy, not at all. My biggest concern is why does this shit pop up HERE? I've seen it on the WERA board, I've seen it (and been the target of unprovoked attacks by him) on other boards. But he remains relatively quiet here. I just don't see why it needs to get brought up HERE...

Maybe it should get deleted. But that's not how we wanna run things here. I dunno...

I wonder just what brought this subject up in the first place.
    Does someone have an axe to grind?

When I first saw this thread, I said to myself..."Here we go again!"

Well, not for nothing, when s*%#* like this does get posted, you KNOW what's gonna happen....It turns into a big black hole, and ends up sucking people in that really shouldn't be involved.

I's not like this is the first time stuff like this has happened..and from what I can see, it won't be the last.

I'm remaining neutral on this one...

Originally posted by TLRMan
    I wonder just what brought this subject up in the first place.
    Does someone have an axe to grind?

When I first saw this thread, I said to myself..."Here we go again!"

Well, not for nothing, when s*%#* like this does get posted, you KNOW what's gonna happen....It turns into a big black hole, and ends up sucking people in that really shouldn't be involved.

I's not like this is the first time stuff like this has happened..and from what I can see, it won't be the last.

Hello, my name is Dan. I'm legalspeed here and criminalspeed everywhere else.

I asked a question, bad question, shame on me. I have my answer, won't ask again.

Sponsors to this race team get more of my attention, business, and support than non-sponsors. My intentions were golden, I assure you.

-D,B & S

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Originally posted by Stoneman
    I agree, in a sense. Sure, it is *just* a poll. And anybody's name coulda been substituted. But yeah, it definitely got outta hand...

But lemme ask you this. How would you feel if you had a 'Collision Pros Racing' forum somewhere out there in cyber world? A place where sponsors, potential sponsors, fans & supporters, members from the WERA board and the Gixxer.com board and places like that could visit, and they see shit like this happening? Seriously. You get my point, right? It makes NESR and NESR Racing look like a bunch of fuggin' idiots. Why help HIM in that manner?

I'm not sticking up for the guy, not at all. My biggest concern is why does this shit pop up HERE? I've seen it on the WERA board, I've seen it (and been the target of unprovoked attacks by him) on other boards. But he remains relatively quiet here. I just don't see why it needs to get brought up HERE...

Maybe it should get deleted. But that's not how we wanna run things here. I dunno...
    Jay I said it started out a simple question and if it stayed like that, yes you could have put my name there. It would have been no big deal, BUT when you added to it like you did I would have been pissed. This is why I said it should be deleted. You posted it and now your back pedaling your way out. Remember I did not post this, so leave me out of it. I have problems with Adam, but I will deal with them myself. Thanks!

Collision Pros Racing

Back peddaling??? Asking a question, I'd say...

Originally posted by kmf
    I started this thread and the ORIGINAL poll. The poll that I started was a simple yes or no question. My motives were not pure or innocent, but I did not put anything downright insulting in there.

I have an axe to grind with Adam. Adam has spread mallicious lies about me and friends of mine. In retribution, I came over here and started the poll to demoralise and demean him.

I came here because I know that Adam is not very popular over here do to the fact that he has badmouthed NESR and some of the individual members. I thought that some of the people would get a kick out of a stupid yes or no poll.

Some people have come on here and said that this is wrong, but if it is so disagreeable, why attach your name to it and check it ten times a day?

If someone started a deragatory poll about me, I would say all the power to them. I have opened my big mouth many times and I accept the consequences of what goes along with it, including being physically threatened by people. It is the order of things.
    Okay, fair enough. That's the answer I was seeking...

FWIW, I edited the poll *a bit*. Looks more like the original one...

Originally posted by kmf
    You can go over to the WERA board right now and see Adam telling lies that I threatened him.

The ACLU always seems to jump right in a defend things without ever asking if the thing they are defending is worth it.
    Link?

Banned

RSVMILLE661

OK, for what its worth..

Going to Catholic school as a kid certain people would be singled out for what ever reason. Many times it was to share in the blame for something even if that person had nothing to do with what may have been done, said, committed, etc.

I suppose it was to teach us to take responsiblity for our actions and even for some that may not be our actions.

In loving the racing community and my NESR bretheren and what it has done for me and my aspirations in life I offer the following.

From here on out in this thread if you do not like the names that have been used as the focus in much of this thread (no matter who's side you are on) I encourage you to use my name.

And so I can not sue anyone over bashing my name I here by volunteerily release the use of my name in this specific thread only to be used as surrogate name for all parties involved.

Lord knows my skin is thick enough for all posts, threads, diseases, karma, slander, whoopie and other hoopla I may contract by whoring my name out like this.

So to that end I ask all of you to consider this in your next poll.

Should Scotty come out of retirement? If so would he be able to qualify at daytona?

Thank you and goodnight!

Scotty who?

Hey RSVmevil, I'm thinkin' of a pole for you right now!!!

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

I'm just glad to see those WERA guys rip on Kevin.

My balls your chin big guy!!!!! You want a piece of me?

Banned

Adam qualified. Good for him. I admit I was wrong when I thought he would not qualify. Now he has to:

1. Avoid a black flag for being passed prior to halfway mark.
    2. Avoid being DQ'd for illegal swingarm and motor.

Degs

Originally posted by Degsy
    Adam qualified. Good for him. I admit I was wrong when I thought he would not qualify. Now he has to:

1. Avoid a black flag for being passed prior to halfway mark.
    2. Avoid being DQ'd for illegal swingarm and motor.

Degs
    And........NOT crash!

Collision Pros Racing

I'll give credit where credit is due. He IS there, and he DID qualify. No matter the circumstances or situation, he pulled it off thus far...

I agree with ya, but the fast guys are going to make him look like he is standing still. With a time of 2:05 he is one of the guys the AMA riders bitch about always being in there way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast