Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Attention in the Haddock! - Big Fish Small Pond 3ish Hour Endurance Race

Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore

Re: Attention in the Haddock! - Big Fish Small Pond 3ish Hour Endurance Race

beautiful weather. those that did not participate missed out on a whole lot of open track time! I would just have been happy on a ex250. bust em out for next year peeps!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore

should also mention boy does Richard Chambers have stories. that man can talk.

we were set up for the endurance race and this elder statesman begins asking about hte FZZR 400. he start going down memory lane. I'm sitting in the chair laughing and amazed at the stories he is calling gout. In my head " i know this voice." ding he does the Daytona announcement. "You announce the Daytona races don't you.' "yes i do." I mention the 08 championship and he said that he most likely interviewed me. PK "meet the one the only Richard Chambers"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that guys stories, excitement, enthusiasm and man that voice...

Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

It was awesome having him announce and help out on Kerry's bike. What a cool guy.

Paul_E_D

No Comment Racing!

Couldn't agree more with both of you. Both Dale and Richard were awesome. Dale swung by a couple of times during the day to see how things were going.

I also want to mention that I don't think there were any yellow flags during the entire race, which was approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes. There were definitely no red flags.

Listening to Dale and Johnny B reminisce was really cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12