Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Camper storage options NEAR the track(NHMS)?

Question Camper storage options NEAR the track(NHMS)?

Alright, I'm starting to think about purchasing an inexpensive camper to leave in NH for the race weekends and TTD events, so I have someplace up there to sleep. Next year it won't be possible for me to tow my current popup back and forth, because I'll be towing an enclosed trailer.

I checked with Wanda, and she said NHMS is not granting an new campers the right to be left on the premises, she even thinks they're going to do away with that soon for the "grandfather'ed" in campers and trailers.

Does anyone have any suggestions for an inexpensive alternative for storage up there? I'm thinking one of the self storage places, campsites, or even a resident of Loudon who rents space on their propery to park stuff.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Camper storage options NEAR the track(NHMS)?

Ouch. Glad I didn't throw down on a popup last week. Not surprising I guess with the recent break ins.

Fitz

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar
    Wirelessly posted (Instinct: Mozilla/4.1 (U; BREW 3.1.5; en-US; Teleca/Q05A/INT))

There are a couple storage places on 106 you could check as well as that campground type place. when i was looking for a place for the bus i even knocked on few doors at houses that had the room for it.

When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

Re: Camper storage options NEAR the track(NHMS)?

Quote Originally Posted by SVRACER01 View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Instinct: Mozilla/4.1 (U; BREW 3.1.5; en-US; Teleca/Q05A/INT))

There are a couple storage places on 106 you could check as well as that campground type place. when i was looking for a place for the bus i even knocked on few doors at houses that had the room for it.
    I was gonna find you and ask your opinion this weekend. I'll check into those places and maybe ring some doorbells.