Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Center 15 - Open for rent?

Center 15 - Open for rent?

I've gotten a bunch of enquiries about potential garage space for the final round. No one has locked in yet, so I'm going to put the same message out to everyone:

Yes, there should be space. As far as I know Aaron and possibly Mike are the only regulars I'm expecting to be there racing. They're on season passes so they get to play lords of the castle, first dibs on a spot, bench area, power, etc. Dan will be his usual charming self just sans bike. Normally I'd be up playing slumlord squeezing rent out of everyone but I'll most likely be traveling to Mass instead this weekend.

So, with the understanding that if Aaron or Mike need the space, y'all gotta scram... there is space in Center 15. Rent is $40 for the weekend per racer, and it's on the honor system as I won't be there to extract my pound of flesh from you in person. I'm the paypal type, josh.coombs@gmail.com if you are too. Otherwise we'll figure something out. I'm not going to try and figure out a pecking order, etc, it's first come first serve with Aaron and Mike having the final say on what capacity is.

Also, one other caveat: Clear off the right half of the top of the right bench so Lili-Ann can use it in the mornings.

Have fun, I look forward to reading tales of nervous novices fighting it out Thunderdome style to pay me rent.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Center 15 - Open for rent?

Update - Neither Aaron or Mike will be pitting in the garage, so it's open season.

I *MAY* make an appearance Sunday as well for the lap... who knows?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!