Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Damn the other fork seal is leaking! haha

Well the "Triage" mobile lasted the weekend but now the other fork seal is leaking. For those of you that don't know the whle story the NESR guys pretty much tore my bike apart last weekend hunting down an electrical problem. It got fixed just in time to notice the left fork seal was leaving a puddle on the ground......off to Peter Kates for an emergency thrash. Everything went well from there on out. Yesterday I was dicking around in the garage and I noticed that the right fork seal must have been jealous from all the attention on the other side. Same puddle different spot. I can't win! Pretty soon there will be so many parts repaired on this thing it will be a new bike hehe. FrankenGixxer should be getting even faster. What is the race schedule for this weekend. Anything I can run or should I be sitting this one out? I haven't even looked. Good luck to everyone!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ** Beware of cool down laps, injury may result**

Well my friend now you know why I didn't buy that bike.
    That guy saw you coming from a mile away. Did you also give him a for the bike. I suggest you find someone besides Mike at Atlantic to do your bike work.
    Go to the NHIS.com or LRRSRACING.com to see what you run next weekend. I don't think there will be to many races to choose from.

I told you what to do. Thats why your fork seals are going. I do know alittle about bikes.

Collision Pros Racing

Well Mike you will learn in time Scott only hears what he wants to hear. If you tell him something and he doesn't agree with it it goes in one ear and out the other. I think maybe I need to hit him in the head with a metal bat so it will help clear his ear ways.

I don't think we need to do to much work on his bike, because he is already taking about a new bike (one that looks newer and nicer). He needs to look good while hes on the track. I think I will buy him a new pair of panties.

Sorry Scott, I just need to rip on someone today and I saw your Thread.

PS- You did real good for your first race weekend.

I got a sweet F4 just waiting for someone to ride it... I will paint it and everyting.. Ask Degsy it's a great bike...

G-man

Gerard

A day without Kip busting my balls would be like a day without sunshine! Pretty or not, I'll get this thing up to speed. Hey Mike, how much do you want to sand down the crap on it now and spray the plastic a nice solid red or something (of course I would like that NESR solid blue but I don't want you to think I am trying to be an NESR poser wannabe.....your bikes all look great!)? And I didnt ignore your advice at all but I was pretty much done by the time you suggested some adjustments. I'll have to get some suspension setup recommendations from you guys the next time I can go. I am like a junkie now.........I need more laps. I can't even work without daydreaming about the track! At least I have a starting point for improvement. I was pretty happy with the 1:25s for my first time ever, especially after a semicrappy practice.

I do like that NESR blue you guys have, but I don't want to look like a want a be. Why would want a blue bike?????? Your leathers are red and black, your boots are black, your gloves are red and black you have nothing that is blue, so why would you go with a blue bike? unless you really are a NESR want a be!!!!!!!
    You can admit it you want to be a NESR racer don't you. You want to be like Kip, you want a be you want a be like Kip. You know how the song goes.

As far as paint goes I would suggest buying new tires before a new paint job. I think Mike would charge around $350-400 to paint everything. What happened to the "fuck it it's a race bike" talk?
    And another thing you little @%&*
    Only kidding I thought I would try to get your blood pressure up a little bit.

I did say RED didn't I. That should make me even more like you. Of course I'd have to start telling my wife "little white lies" and working on my sarcasm to complete the image. The more I think of it maybe one Kip is enough. The world isn't ready.

As far as tires go.....the ones on the bike are in good shape and the pile I have in my garage as spares will do just fine. I got them from this asshole named.........oops sorry......I mean I forgot where I got them.

WOW...You fukkin guys love eachother eh?

So~ When are you two going to set-up a date , and see if you're really that "compatible?

Ya it's a strange kinda Love We can't wait to get you up to the track so we can get you in the action soon.
    About the tire issue if the tires you have are good enough then how about no more complaining about you spinning up the rear everytime you get on the gas. If it is spinning up as much as you say it is take it to GMD or someone to have the suspension looked at, because that would be causing the problem. It's not that your bike has to much power or the gearing is to high.
    GMD will charge $100 to put in a new rear sping in your rear shock and Mike has a guy who could do the front forks for ? if GMD charges to much. But you will be surprised the difference when a bike is set up correctly for you.
    The other thing we could do is take a saw a cut off a few inches off your height. This will help with ground clearence you big ugly retarded monkey.

PS- Please don't paint your bike red I don't need anyone confusing you for me. Even though that would be tough to do. It would be like confusing a Cheetah for a wounded turtle.

A wounded turtle If you want help setting it up let me know. To paint it would be 400.00. The color does not matter to me.

Collision Pros Racing

It would be like confusing a Cheetah for a wounded turtle.
    Bwaahahahahahahah