Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Daytona?

RSVMILLE661

Daytona?

Ok,

Double Apex Racing will be making a strong showing at Daytona this year. We would like to know if NESR will be sending any riders to Daytona for the race of champions?

If so we would like to see if we can all leave on the same day and perhaps drive down together and take driving stints to make sure we are all fresh once we arrive.

As a team we will be leaving on Sunday October 12th very early in the morning and will be driving straight through to Florida. We expect the trip to take about 22-24 hours. We will then be in Daytona the entire week leaving the 19th. It would be great to take up position in the paddock similarly as to what we do now.

There was speculation that Gerard would be going on behalf of NESR. Is anyone else going? They do reccomend that if you have never raced Daytona before that you should take the Team Hammer Racing school for instruction on bike set up and course layout. This school is on wednesday the 15th. You must pre register for the school if you are going.

I figure if we start planning now we can have all the details worked out for the trip which is only 6 weeks away.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Daytona?

I still don't know what the showing will be for NESR and for myself... Degs lets have a meeting...

G-man

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gerard