Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ducati Racers

Re: Ducati Racers

This is what I would buy in that price range, and its in your neck of the woods. Awesome chassis, good power, and bulletproof engine.
    http://www.apriliaforum.com/forums/s...d.php?t=215491

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

for my .02 i will say that SV's are extremely popular, great at Loudon, easy to find support for and they are very competitive.. Now for my fellow Ducatisti friend who is asking about them breaking down. I have not experiance any major malfunction, in engine or performance. I have been racing my 749R for 3 years, I will say that the last two have been not only the most rewarding for me but the bike has proven itself. I do an oil change after every race weekend, 6 races per weekend, and never experianced an issue. Seacoast Sport Cycle does a Yearly maint for me after every season for me, per my request.
    Like any bike, if you take care of the basics, and maintain it, it will do you right. If you race it, there is no reason to not take care of it. If your only looking for a couple of races a year and that may be the only time you put on the bike, then throwing it down in the bowl, or tucking it in a corner would be more to worry about than a bike breaking down.
    I love my Duc and she never lets me down! 'cause I spoil her like a beautiful Italian should be..lol.

I plan on putting my M796 on the track when I have the money. Should be a fun little bike to toss around!

But now you are talking big money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12