Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ECK 576 - LRRS Round 1

Re: ECK 576 - LRRS Round 1

Whoops! The pulsing...

If the discs aren't munched and the head bearings are good then what are the chances at least one of the discs are mounted on the rim with some kind of contaminate between the mating surfaces of the rim and the disc?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Nice dude, everyone is trying to shake out the cobwebs, you were looking real smooth and fast up through 4 when I saw you. Thanks for watching me and giving me some tips

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

Quote Originally Posted by ceo and a bunch of numbers View Post
    Nice dude, everyone is trying to shake out the cobwebs, you were looking real smooth and fast up through 4 when I saw you. Thanks for watching me and giving me some tips
    anytime man! Glad to see you out there! That GT race was awesome to watch!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by s a x m a n View Post
    Its all about the start for me in this expert class. If I can get with the front group going into 1 and I stand a chance of being in the top 10, otherwise I make a lot of work for myself.
    You and me both. I bogged every start this weekend and was the last person going into T1 for every race. I have to admit, working my way through is fun though, and got me a 16.3 catching up to you. Hey, what doesn't kill ya will make ya stonger . . . but it still would be sweet getting a decent out lap.

I reviewed and edited the MWSB video last night. There’s over a full lap following you around towards the end (can't miss the silver helmet). Also, if you look carefully at the beginning you can see the guy in the T3 crash pass everyone up on the inside and T-bone the other guy(s) who actually try to make the turn. I've also got you doing the full 180 look back at the crash as you go through T4 (). The full video was about +/-650mb, I’ve edited out the first red flag start and the pre- and post- race stuff to shorten it up. It’s about 329mb now.

Last edited by Gecko; 04-28-09 at 06:22 AM.
    John
    CCS/LRRS Expert #69
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2004
    "Speed has a kind of affinity for me, it's the time God and I have our little talks."

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    You and me both. I bogged every start this weekend and was the last person going into T1 for every race. I have to admit, working my way through is fun though, and got me a 16.3 catching up to you. Hey, what doesn't kill ya will make ya stonger . . . but it still would be sweet getting a decent out lap.

I reviewed and edited the MWSB video last night. There’s over a full lap following you around towards the end (can't miss the silver helmet). Also, if you look carefully at the beginning you can see the guy in the T3 crash pass everyone up on the inside and T-bone the other guy(s) who actually try to make the turn. I've also got you doing the full 180 look back at the crash as you go through T4 (). The full video was about +/-650mb, I’ve edited out the first red flag start and the pre- and post- race stuff to shorten it up. It’s about 329mb now.

Nice! Ya me looking back was a rookie mistake I paid for it dearly with the poor finish. )=

I have an FTP server for you to upload too if you can. Let me know if that would work and I'll send the details.

Quote Originally Posted by s a x m a n View Post
    I have an FTP server for you to upload too if you can. Let me know if that would work and I'll send the details.
    I use Ipswitch's WS_FTP to upload to an FTP server. However, I don't have my copy installed on my work computer. Plus, our out going speeds here at work are way slow. I can upload when I get home tonight.

Last edited by Gecko; 04-28-09 at 08:06 AM.
    John
    CCS/LRRS Expert #69
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2004
    "Speed has a kind of affinity for me, it's the time God and I have our little talks."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12