Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FFB drag racing

FFB drag racing

Yes ladies n germs the FFB (Fast Fat Boyz) had our first night out of drag racing.. and no none of us wore dresses... BWAAAA HAAAA well it's 1:49am and I just got home but quick overview I ran 11.4,11.5,11.6's at 119mph(hit rev limiter trying to "stretch" a gear) 130-133mph. Josh is the FFB of the night with an 11.0 but he remains unsure of whether that is really his time as the time slips and their bike numbers were all fucked up! Sean ran some hot times on his 750 including beating Todd on his R1, Jen ran 11.8 on her 600, I heard rumors that Teez ran and 11.3, Cooter and Oreo made a showing but not sure of their times along with a few other peeps. And let's NOT forget Jeff and that GREAT display of how to save front tire wear by LOFTING the front wheel skyward until the gas tanks smacks ya in the chest.. not ONCE but TWICE on ONE run... Honorable mention to a GSXR that supposedly runs 9.9's with the juice but is in DIRE need of a hair dryer and some GOO GONE to remove the stickers that littered it's sides... Ok time for bed since I have to get up in four hours and go to work.. more to come tommorrow along with a few pics perhaps.. depending on how our "elected" photographer... (read person who didn't have a bike to race... ie Todd's gf Fran) did taking them...

[Edited on 5/2/02 by GadgettR1]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    99 R1 with BRR front among other things
    01 WR426

FFB drag racing

for social purposes the night was great, but i am pissed at my little red bitch. She Sucks!!!!! (wait aren;t they supposed to do that.) HEHEHE, yea but bikes are supposed to be faster than cars at least. And i am sure rider ability has absolutely NOTHING to do with it as well.
    I wasn't sure what kind of abilities would come from this machine. The best time i got was my first run ever (13.774) and i couldn't get it even close again. I did get one slip that said i ran a 12.4 at 117, but thats obviously not mine. Hence the mixed times Josh mentioned.

anyways, i am hereby proclaiming myself
    *Super Squid!*
    Since the little machine can't make it down the track before anyone else, i might as well make the best of the situation and make her as pretty as ever so i can at least show something off until i can get something bigger. (I think i hear a 1 liter twin calling me)

For now i need to keep studying those squidly rules and apply as many as possible so i can give that *illusion* of speed.
    HAHAHAHA

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

FFB drag racing

Think CHROME..... LOL

99 R1 with BRR front among other things
    01 WR426

FFB drag racing

and be sure to put a "Type R" badge on...

reference:
    http://riceboypage.com/
    -t

[Edited on 5/2/02 by twrayinma]

The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.

FFB drag racing

thats hilarious, see if you can find the one with the Ram Air on the little kids trike. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I ordered some clutch parts and a new oil, so once that stuff is in the li'l red ridin bitch i wanna head up for another FFB night.

if that doesn;t work i will go for the shiny chrome stickers, then the chrome dipped body parts then the chromed lips.. .uhhh?

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

FFB drag racing

A quick way to make your bike a lil faster in the quarter would be to drop a tooth on the front sprocket.. a little less top end but much better acceleration...

FFB drag racing

You could get a big ole sprocket like me and hook up some empty Nos bottles that usually says squid..... Hey at least you didn't get beat by a girl heheheheh or did ya ????

FFB drag racing

oh low blow. you promised not to tell... HA! Hey i have a two slips that say i beat ya... and the rest say you smoked me.... real bad.
    yea i wanna try the clutch stuff first and see what kinda difference that makes, then i was thinking the smaller front sprocket and the dinner plate size rear sprocket like jenz so i can get through/to 4th gear before the finish line.

Brent LRRS #772
    2006 KTM 560 SMR

FFB drag racing

For those who want to improve their reaction times...

http://www.staginglight.com/services/holeshot/index.html

FFB drag racing

I didn't tell you did.....and I beat a 750 katana that didn't want to race me waited 4 ppl back hey and I really didn't relaize how big it was till it was near another R6 heheheh and I am running a 15/50