Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

NESR Racing Schedule

Banned

NESR Racing Schedule

Well folks, NESR racing's first outing will be on 27/28 April at the Loudon CCS meet. I will be picking up the new (to me) CBR600F4 next thursday and prepping it before the race weekend (help wanted for that at my warehouse in West Bridgewater, evenings weekdays).
    I will be arriving at the track on Friday 26th April and I could really use some help setting the bike and pit area up, so volunteers please! I will try to get some practise in friday also if I have time. I could really do with someone with a stopwatch to time me as I don't have a lap timer and beacon set. If I can't beat 1:25:00 I am going to be one pissed off bear.

Please please please come along and give me some moral support (although I might be a moody bastard if things are going badly.
    Just ignore me if that is the case, I don't mean it).

I would really love to get a big photograph of all the NESR crew with the bike in front, so let's try to get a crowd there. I will buy the beer (for AFTER the racing). Please don't bring any alcohol to the track as I have no self control when it comes to Bud Light, and beer is banned...as is weed
    I will be racing in 5 races that weekend.
    Middleweight Supersport
    Heavyweight Supersport (against the big bikes)
    Middleweight Superbike
    Heavyweight Superbike (big bikes again)
    GTU endurance

Jay, is is possible to get me some NESR stickers in black or blue as big as possible, and can I crash on the floor at chez Stonner thursday night? I promise to be gone by 7am friday!

Oh yeah. I have to lose about 10-15lbs before then, but I have a master plan for that...cut off my right leg and don't eat for 10 days.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

NESR Racing Schedule

D. let me know there where's n when's you'll need help with the bike.. I can swing by whatever nights I'm not working.. and perhaps join you on the weekend at the track although Jen works saturdays... let me know you know the number...

Bikeless Prick

NESR Racing Schedule

I can take Friday the 26th off... so count me in for Friday. I've got a stopwatch... not sure how to use it though.

Rich

NESR Racing Schedule

Degsy, you KNOW you & Miss Beth are welcome to use the Honeymoon Suite EVERY weekend you're racing. And once again this year, Cheryl's given me her blessings to help you in the pits every weekend...

For putting decals on your bike, you'll get 'em for free. I'm also trying to find where I can get 'one-off' stickers done for you that'll be a bit larger than the usual ones. If I have the option of getting 'em done in a color, what would it be? Also, what size would work best for you? I'll get 'em as close I can, if I find the source. Otherwise, I guess you'll hafta use the regular ones...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Banned

NESR Racing Schedule

Thanks Jay, you da man.
    I'm thinking black for the stickers. Up to about 18" long.

Degsy

NESR Racing Schedule

Derek, I may be able to pop up on Saturday, and know how to work a stopwatch! LOL!
    Are you going to be pitting in the same place last year? Plus I promised Jay, I'd come up sometime, to check out his Tiller.
    I was thinking about racing an SV this year, but my Brother didn't want me racing his Bike! LOL I think 1:25's are within your grasp for sure!

Too old to rock and roll, too young to die.