Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Homestead

Homestead

Lots of sunshine and fun, until the shit hit the fan in F40 lights... CCS has to get its act together. From Registering to track control its far cry from what we have a LRRS …
    LRRS riders made the event, otherwise grids would be slim.. my weekend was a mixed bag got lots of track time Saturday my Sunday fell apart after the 1st race.. Best lap time 137.8
    Front fender went south> not sure what happened? cant run the big Duc without it! So had to call it a day.. would do it again even though it took 27 hours of drive time to reach the track from NH... lots of great people and good time...

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MUZ720; 12-09-19 at 03:15 PM.

Re: Homestead

Definitely looked well represented by loudon talent.

Congrats to my boy Sergio for not only getting his first expert win, but a couple 3rds and a fourth!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

14 Triumph Street Triple R, 18 TM 450SMX sumo, 15 Husky 250SXF tard, 14 KTM 250SXF and Cole's Grom
    LRRS/CCS #66
    Thank you to my sponsors: Sidi / AMSOIL / Klutch Industries

Quote Originally Posted by MUZ720 View Post
    Lots of sunshine and fun, until the shit hit the fan in F40 lights... CCS has to get its act together. From Registering to track control its far cry from what we have a LRRS …
    LRRS riders made the event, otherwise grids would be slim.. my weekend was a mixed bag got lots of track time Saturday my Sunday fell apart after the 1st race.. Best lap time 137.8
    Front fender went south> not sure what happened? cant run the big Duc without it! So had to call it a day.. would do it again even though it took 27 hours of drive time to reach the track from NH... lots of great people and good time...
    All the complainers don't realize how good we have it. The team running the show this year was above and beyond IMO. Also, competitive grids. Not many clubs have fields as deep that push everyone's level up. I really looking forward to the cross regional rounds next year with NJMP.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Paul_E_D

Yes that should be interesting, although I am not a fan of the date for NJ and more then likely will not be going. Hoping more out of region guys show up at NHMS for the National.

Last edited by MUZ720; 12-10-19 at 09:20 AM.

Anyone know what happened to the guy who got airlifted out at lunch?