Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Looking for a home for BT1R in 2015

Have you seen my baseball GingahNinjah's Avatar

Looking for a home for BT1R in 2015

Our team is looking for a garage that we can call our own for next season. Ideally we would like to stay in the Center garages at the end closest to pregrid. Is anyone from that area not planning on renewing their garage for next year that we could pick it up? alternatively we will have 5 guys racing next season and if anyone wants a guaranteed full garage every round we will be happy to fill the rest of it for you. Thanks everyone for a great 2014 season!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

Re: Looking for a home for BT1R in 2015

There were empty garages in the center garages this year

- - - Updated - - -

I also don't even know if Mark Fox will be racing next year I don't see wh you wouldn't be able to keep your garage.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bikeless in Blackstone The Snowman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsorfas View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

I also don't even know if Mark Fox will be racing next year I don't see wh you wouldn't be able to keep your garage.
    Mark has expressed interest in buying my SV, so I wouldn't count him out.

CCS/LRRS Expert#39, retired | Tony's Track Days, Instructor #11, retired
    |

Mark has told me that he is planning on racing next year, does not want to give up C2 and only wants a total of 4 people in there next year. hence the driving force behind us looking for a new home. Anyone know who 'owns' the old rookie garage C18? Ive spoken with Jimmy about C6 that may be a possibility but he needs to find out if Jersey and Glen are planning on being in there next season first. we dont wanna step on anyone's toes. Had also spoken with Kurlon about moving in with him next year but it seems that Dana is planning on making a return to racing and that would make 7 and could get pretty crowded tho possibly doable

https://www.facebook.com/LRRSBT1R #54 EX 2007 SV650 "Work hard. Play harder. Die broke and happy!" Boston Tier 1 Racing Pirelli Tires Woodcraft-CFM Armorbodies Penguin Racing School Vortex Shorai Batteries DP Brakes Riders Discount SIDI Leatt

I wanna say they were two empty garages right next to CMP this year too

And for the record we have had over 10bikes at rsp during some rounds this year. Given some bikes were B bikes or some people only had one race it was doable.
    We typically averaged 7 this year and we were fine.
    Last round Weyant had 2. I had 2. Kurtz Steph Bill Noel. Actually Weyants Harley too. pang. 4 bikes on each side and the ktm or the Harley outside and we were fine. But I wanna say we are also pretty used to this.

the RSP garage is a bit roomier but yes I agree however we dont want to over crowd things and have some room to breathe and also want to make sure that if we are tenants that we dont piss anyone off in the process but those are all details that can be discussed once a spot has been secured.

Quote Originally Posted by GingahNinjah View Post
    Had also spoken with Kurlon about moving in with him next year but it seems that Dana is planning on making a return to racing and that would make 7 and could get pretty crowded tho possibly doable
    Just to avoid putting words in anyone's mouths... I haven't brought the topic up with Dana yet, dunno if she is or isn't planning on returning next year yet. She was very generous to me last year, if I can I want to be in a position to return the favor should she decide to play with us crazies again.

Yes. I'm racing. 1000% certain. Geeze miss a couple rounds from injury and you fuckers are giving away my paddock. No love.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMarine View Post
    Yes. I'm racing. 1000% certain. Geeze miss a couple rounds from injury and you fuckers are giving away my paddock. No love.
    It's left overs from Saturday night, lots of things were being given away...

Quote Originally Posted by GingahNinjah View Post
    Anyone know who 'owns' the old rookie garage C18? Ive spoken with Jimmy about C6 that may be a possibility but he needs to find out if Jersey and Glen are planning on being in there next season first.
    Talked with Brian (#101) from C18, they intend to be there next year. Talked with Glenn, and pretty sure he's racing next year. I know Jersey wants to, just a question of how much he will be able to do.

John
    CCS/LRRS Expert #69
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2004
    "Speed has a kind of affinity for me, it's the time God and I have our little talks."

Quote Originally Posted by MarkMarine View Post
    For the record, I didn't tell Brian I thought you were done racing, but I thought you said you were moving to North. That might have been in jest somewhere.