Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Kitt

Kitt

Congrats man, you were fast and smooth out there. It was a pleasure to watch you race from the T6 stands!

You helped other riders fix their bikes, you kept your chin up after crashes and injury, you have what it takes to go far in our sport.

Good season Kitt, glad to have you at the track!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Kitt

Thanks man! I was confused when I saw the topic title as in "what did i do now?" haha.

I have had a ton of fun, and found a good family of riders up there. I am going to do my best to get a team together for next year in hopes that may bring me some minor sponsors to help me keep up with some of the expenses that come with getting faster (TIRES, TIRES, TIRES) haha. I didn't run on one new tire this year haha

I was hoping to back up my back to back 1:19's, but I guess it wasn't in the cards for the weekend. I think I was braking earlier than I should have?!

Anyway, thanks to all for a great season, all the help in the pits, and the riding tips. Hope to show up in Amatuer class next year and drop a couple more seconds.

Kitt

Oh you will drop those seconds!

I don't think having a team will get you more sponsors. Develop your racing resume, send it out before the end of this month. Call Bridgestone, they will be at the track next year.

Come up to our drunk-a-thon at Amanda's bar, people get a room down the street, it's a good time.

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Kitt

Quote Originally Posted by legalspeed View Post
    Oh you will drop those seconds!

I don't think having a team will get you more sponsors. Develop your racing resume, send it out before the end of this month. Call Bridgestone, they will be at the track next year.

Come up to our drunk-a-thon at Amanda's bar, people get a room down the street, it's a good time.
    I hated the bridgestones that came on my gsxr 1000, i'd give the race tires a try, I just like having a good feel... the feedback from the dunlop 209s (british) is awesome.

Also, I will search for more details on this said drunk-a-thon.

Kitt

I did not like the stockers that were on my 1k either, that's a different tire alltogether.

Best advice is to run what you are comfortable on.

See you at the bar...

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Kitt

Quote Originally Posted by legalspeed View Post
    Call Bridgestone, they will be at the track next year.
    Who will be the Bridgestone folks at LRRS next season? I heard the Underground Brothers were out. Not sure if that is true or not.