Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

E-mail on NHMS new camping policy

Re: E-mail on NHMS new camping policy

Quote Originally Posted by butcher bergs View Post
    Okay, let's all get something sorted out. There isn't some sort of requirement to go with me in order to attend WERA events and I do not have a desire to be painted in a certain light that suggests such a thing. I am running my own race program and don't want to be bothered worrying about someone else's. You (all) have brains and can figure it out if you (all) really want. I have been answering questions as to what I know about participating in WERA events and that's about as far as it's gone.

Furthermore, KB, Jim, Chuck and others (you know who you are), based on the "don't like it, leave" approach I have run into repeatedly at LRRS I realized, for me, there are things I have come to dislike. I made a choice and the small group of you really need to get off my nuts about it.

Thank you
    I don't like nuts. Do we need to have the fat lip conversation again. I was serious about summit point. You do what you want you're adultish. Simma down Bergs.

KB

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by KB; 04-26-12 at 12:17 PM.
    LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Re: E-mail on NHMS new camping policy

Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    I don't like nuts. Do we need to have the fat lip conversation again. I was serious about summit point. You do what you want you're adultish. Simma down Bergs.

KB
    find me at jersey

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    David King | ASRA/CCS/WERA SE EX #484

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12