Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What makes motards fun?

What makes motards fun?

Originally posted by rmbbikes
    Ahhh yeah now I remember why Curiogayborio is on my list...........................because you are a worthless douchebag. Come over to Low Down racing this weekend and ask for KB and introduce yourself so I can knock you frikin teefes out boy!!!! Yes I am serious.

KB
    Sounds good.

I'll be the one wearing the "I was the first to hate Adam Vella" t-shirt.

I guess you'll be wearing the "Adam Vella came in my mouth and it tasted like olive oil" t-shirt.

And yes - I have Sirius.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

What makes motards fun?

Adam
    http://www.webcrush.com

AMA FX#60 SBK#160
    WERA #60

What makes motards fun?

Maybe I owe everyone an apology for my actions in this forum.

Webcrush. Do I have your permission (copyright) to use the apology below as a template???

Thank you sincerely.
    Curio.

-------------------------
    Apology to LRRS

The director of LRRS has asked me to post a public apology, which you will see below.

Hi Don/Jerry,

As you know, back in August I had an altercation with Chris Cramer in the media center over some scoring results. Heated words were spoken and he fined me $100 which I chose to ignore.

At the time, I did not know his name was Chris Cramer nor that he was even an LRRS official, but that does not change the matter.

It was wrong for bring my attitude into the media center like that and in an attempt to stave off disaster, I had a sitdown talk with Don H, Chris C, Steve A. and Dan F. about what the issue was about and to calmly try to resolve it. We concluded our meeting but no changes had been made. I left that day in protest and spoke harsh words about the organization as well as both of you, purely out of spite and anger. That too was wrong, and I apologize.

When I discovered that a t-shirt was sold at an LRRS event proclaiming the hate for me and purchased by an LRRS official (and sold by an LRRS official and board member), it further angered me and I again lashed out on the internet.

Afterwards, this matter escalated into a giant circus of hatred, with me dishing out anger, but not helped by attacks by Chris Cramer and BJ Shredder.

Since then, I have been quiet except to answer simple questions posted by new riders or to provide helpful information, only to be attacked again without provocation.

A few days ago Peter K made a post asking every one to stop commenting. That prompted a few more heated responses and then I read his open letter to NEAR. Peter has taken a lot of criticism for trying to help me and it made me realize how far the situation has gone and that being right about some thing doesn’t mean you aren’t responsible for what happens.

So, here I'm am, offering to take responsibility for the entire mess. I apologize that it had ever occurred and truly wish none if had taken place. I hope these words are taken to heart.

Adam
    -------------------------------------------------

Littering and........

What makes motards fun?

Originally posted by curio
    Sounds good.

I'll be the one wearing the "I was the first to hate Adam Vella" t-shirt.

I guess you'll be wearing the "Adam Vella came in my mouth and it tasted like olive oil" t-shirt.

And yes - I have Sirius.
    Is this really happening? Because I'm a pretty big guy, and I love to fight, and I wouldn't piss KB off.

I'm just saying, if its going down, I wanna watch.

Oh yes, and click me please.

It never got fast enough rebelpacket's Avatar

What makes motards fun?

Back on point, I let a few people ride my motard around the track at the most recent trackday. They said they liked it. Maybe some more motard riders in the future? I dunno.

Paul_E_D,
    I dont think that motards are ever going to be as fast as something like a 125. They can come close, but in the end, it just wont happen. Keep in mind as well, that while a 125 fits you alright, I'm not even sure if its physically possible for someone who is 6 foot 5 inches to FIT on a 125, or even a 250 for that matter.

I just think motards are about fun. I've yet to ride mine, and not have a big grin on my face. Its all just ridiculous, so much that even as an owner of one, I have to laugh at it. I'm riding a dirtbike on a race track? You've got to be kidding me. The fact that you can make some pretty stupid mistakes, and they dont pitch you off into the woods is a big benifit too.

They should call Production Twins what it really is, Shitty McBikefest. Rules for Participation: If your bike runs lower laptimes than a lawnmower, you are not eligibile for Shitty McBikefest. -Darrell

Alex Pearsall #121 ESMRA / #512 LRRS

What makes motards fun?

Rebel do you race in LRRS?

Rick Lee
    04' CRF450R Mo~tahd~ed
    75' CB750 Cafe (project)
    77' KZ750 Twin
    LRRS #676

Quote Originally Posted by bergs View Post
    You got away by doing the the cheat code for Contra?
    "The only way this guy could have a tougher time in politics is if his name was Jihad McTerrorist." Fuggin Darrel!

What makes motards fun?

No.
    I'm thinking about doing either LRRS next year on my SM510, or NASmoto.

LRRS is better set up, with more people. NASmoto is full supermoto, but run pretty crappily (or so it seems).

They should call Production Twins what it really is, Shitty McBikefest. Rules for Participation: If your bike runs lower laptimes than a lawnmower, you are not eligibile for Shitty McBikefest. -Darrell

What makes motards fun?

You should come up this weekend and check it out. With any luck my Doctor will clear me to race this weekend. Either way i'll be at the track

Rick Lee
    04' CRF450R Mo~tahd~ed
    75' CB750 Cafe (project)
    77' KZ750 Twin
    LRRS #676

"The only way this guy could have a tougher time in politics is if his name was Jihad McTerrorist." Fuggin Darrel!

What makes motards fun?

Wont be up this weekend. Fiscal constraints and work that needs to be done on the house is preventing me. But... I'll be up there in October, surely I will have to have some talks with you supermoto-retarded folks about what its like to race a motard at NHIS.

What makes motards fun?

October is a good time to come as i hear thats when al the best pranks get pulled...i think my bike may need a bodyguard.

Rick Lee
    04' CRF450R Mo~tahd~ed
    75' CB750 Cafe (project)
    77' KZ750 Twin
    LRRS #676

What makes motards fun?

Originally posted by Collision pro
    I see you never met Webdouche. Oh well someday you'll get what it's all about or just ask why he can't race anywhere! Learn who your sticking up for before you say shit like that.
    Just to get things straight I am in no way sticking up for ANYONE here. Just remember'd who Curio was and why I dislike him so much is all and that I would like to meet him.

Now back on topic.

I like Motard's cuz they crash good and I am poor.

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

What makes motards fun?

Originally posted by curio
    You're not trying to be helpful - you're trying to impress the squids so that they will kiss your fat ass. You spin every thread back to your "career" so that the 19 year-olds think you're the shit.
    I'm a squid.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123