Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

ovrp supermoto

ovrp supermoto

Anybody going this weekend. How's the track and what's some good gearing to start at for a 450?
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "When there's a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second or you come third or come fifth, and I'm not designed to come third, fourth, or fifth. I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."
    Ayrton Senna

Re: ovrp supermoto

I can't help with the gearing, but a 450 is a lot of bike for OVRP. That place tends to favor large minis (CRF150R) or 250s.

CCS/LRRS/NEMM AM #205 (Inactive)

Double check, but I think it's been cancelled.

Mike 37

It has been cancelled.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, ESMRA Race #6, the combined event with OVRP on Saturday, August 27, will be cancelled as an ESMRA Round. After having an initial confirmation, we’re regretfully informing everyone that, for some reason, the logistics surrounding the event couldn’t be worked out. We apologize for the untimely nature of this cancellation and for any inconvenience(s) which this may cause but, we look forward to seeing you at our next scheduled event on Sunday, September 18, 2011 at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ. If you were pre-registered for the August 27th event, then you may receive a full refund or forward your pre-registration to the September 18th event. We thank you for your understanding and, again, apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you at on Sunday, September 18th.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***This is my new e-mail address. Please make the appropriate change.

Sonja Lifsey, COO
    Eastern SuperMoto Racing Assoc (ESMRA)

Mike 37

Use that ^ as a good excuse to come up to nhms this next round. The motard race should be getting dirty.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Mike, I think the event may still be on, however ESMRA is burning bridges left and right... and it will not be considered an "ESMRA" race.

so, this is like NHMS having the next round, but not having the points go toward LRRS.

For 450 - put oem dirty gearing on it. Longest straight will only allow 3rd gear on a 450. I had much more fun on my 250 and got down to the 1:12's with dirt section - post up lap times if you go.

Correct its not a esmra event its an ovrp event. Not 100% if I'm going quite yet. But ill post times if I do. And just so people know Boxshop is having another race weekend over labor day weekend. It's a small tight track but I had fun on the 450 there a couple weeks ago.

"When there's a gap you either commit yourself as a professional racing driver that is designed to win races or you come second or you come third or come fifth, and I'm not designed to come third, fourth, or fifth. I race to win, and if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver."
    Ayrton Senna