Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Paging Otto, Oslo, whoever you are.

hey assface--its legal to mill your head

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh bbbaaaaaabbbyyy....Off to a fiery start tonite I see.....Keep it coming!

Mike ...drinks tomorrow night???

********* **** Racing
    LRRS #293

Originally posted by WebCrush
    hey assface--its legal to mill your head
    Show me where it's legal in SS!

Collision Pros Racing

From CCS rules book, section 6.1 (SuperSport)

2.E:

(3.) Original equipment head, valves, and cams must remain as produced, with the exception of machining the gasket
    surface of the cylinder head.

Have you ever even read a rulebook, let alone the ones you continue to spout off about? The more you open your mouth the more it becomes clear how little you know about motorcycle racing.

Fwiw--the AMA rulebook allows machining of the head in 600ss as well. It even says 'for the purpose of increasing compression'.

Not in SuperStock...Sorry that why I got messed up! Stupid me, but you are still a loser!!

Collision Pros Racing

Yea, I'm the loser for knowing the rules. Meanwhile you're the one trying to find anything possibly to discredit anything I say or post, even to the point of making stupid comments suggesting that I say someone is cheating.

We were talkinga about CCS rules, so backpedaling and saying you meant SuperStock is pointless. There is no SuperStock class in CCS.

And you STILL haven't read the fucking rulebook you retard. AMA SuperStock has the same rules as SuperSport.

Here, you can read the rule yourself:

Chapter 1 Equipment standards
    Section B (superstock & supersport)
    SubSection14 (Engine modification)

Rule d. Cylinder head, cylinder and crankcase gasket surfaces only
    may be machined for increased compression.

Originally posted by offo

Besides, the FUSA Sportbike limit is 100hp. And reading the after-race dyno sheets shows just how fast a privateer can go on a 97hp Suzuki.
    And this is why you are stupid. In 2004 the week before Daytona, CCS/FUSA switched from DynoJet to FactoryPro. The conversion rate is 15%.

So a 100hp limit on a FactoryPro unit is the same as 115hp on a DynoJet 250.

Yea, I'm the loser for knowing the rules. Meanwhile you're the one trying to find anything possibly to discredit anything I say or post, even to the point of making stupid comments suggesting that I say someone is cheating.

We were talkinga about CCS rules, so backpedaling and saying you meant SuperStock is pointless. There is no SuperStock class in CCS.

And you STILL haven't read the fucking rulebook you retard. AMA SuperStock has the same rules as SuperSport.

Here, you can read the rule yourself:

Chapter 1 Equipment standards
    Section B (superstock & supersport)
    SubSection14 (Engine modification)

Rule d. Cylinder head, cylinder and crankcase gasket surfaces only
    may be machined for increased compression.
    Well that's funny because your gods motor builder was the one who said you can't touch them, so I guess he is the moron! I could care less about milling or any motor work because it does not make me any faster. I have not use my bike to it's potential, so why would I read the rules?

Collision Pros Racing

there's a reason there aren't a lot of Kawi's on the racetrack.

How about an R6 instead:

Is that why you raced with an illegal swingarm?
    He will never admit that!

Collision Pros Racing

Originally posted by Collision pro
    Well that's funny because your gods motor builder was the one who said you can't touch them, so I guess he is the moron! I could care less about milling or any motor work because it does not make me any faster. I have not use my bike to it's potential, so why would I read the rules?
    I don't know who you are referring to, but engine builders job is to build an engine, not to know the rules. I see no reason to drag anyone else into your stupidity.

You said you 'cant' do that. I showed you the rule in the RULEBOOK where it says you can.

You witty response is 'well, the engine guy said you cant'. What the hell does that have to do with it. Someone elses ignorance of the rules justifies your ignorance of it as well?

So when you copy/paste - it's ok. When I do it - I'm making it up.
    Brilliant.
    Well, excuse me from suffering you through pages and pages of rules.

Here otto, enjoy the reading:

http://www.formulausa.com/forms/rulebook2004.pdf

http://www.amaproracing.com/rulebook/05rrrules.pdf

I don't remember supersport 600s racing on slicks - momo.
    they have the same rules in reference to engine modifications. its listed under the same section.

there is a special section about tires only for SuperSport since any type of tire is allowed in SB, FX, and SuperStock

So - you do admit that modern 600s make 105hp or less?
    You just contradicted yourself - you dumb fuckface.
    otto--don't try to jump into the middle of a conversation and understand what the grownups were talking about.

yes, i've always said the modern sportbikes from a dealer make 105ish hp on a DJ250. Add a pipe, PowerCommander, tuning, Ult-4, let alone cam timing and some head milling and you are easily at 115hp if not 120hp.

These bikes also make that power at about 13-14k rpm but continue to rev WAY past that, usally 15.5. Mine stops at 14.5

If you were smart - you would stick a GSXR1000 engine into your FX bike - cuz - as you have proven - no one is going to protest the guy who finishes in last place.
    I've proven that? Hmmm . . . well, I guess you still don't know jack. I've had several people protest my bike as being a 1k on several occasions. The forks and brakes were their indicators. Each and everytime I've been free and clear to go with no issues.

I don't know who you are referring to, but engine builders job is to build an engine, not to know the rules. I see no reason to drag anyone else into your stupidity.

You said you 'cant' do that. I showed you the rule in the RULEBOOK where it says you can.

You witty response is 'well, the engine guy said you cant'. What the hell does that have to do with it. Someone elses ignorance of the rules justifies your ignorance of it as well?
    You really are a fucking moron who thinks he knows it all!! When you are a engine builder for a factory team, it's your job to know the rules or you pay the fine! It's in the contact they sign. I guess you don't know it all!!

Collision Pros Racing

Originally posted by Collision pro
    You really are a fucking moron who thinks he knows it all!! When you are a engine builder for a factory team, it's your job to know the rules or you pay the fine! It's in the contact they sign. I guess you don't know it all!!
    Since when are we talking about factory teams? Did I bring up any factory riders in this conversation??? huh??

Nobody fines NEP, WhiteTip, OrientExp, etc if someone shows up with a cheater engine at a race.

You tell your engine builder what you want done, they do it.

No reason to start talking about factory teams and what other bullshit you feel like bringing up--we were talking about other guys that race with us at Loudon.

But, like Otto, when you are losing an argument, you decide to change your argument. You two morons talk in circles all day and never get anywhere.

So tell us - what does it take to get from 115hp to 135hp?
    And then please tell us - how you accomplished this with no out-of-pocket expenses.
    pistons, cams, crank, headwork, rods, etc.

Why no out of pocket expenses? Because others actually choose to support me. Don't like it--I suggest you call them up and tell them so. I'm sure they'll really care what some non-racing nobody thinks about somebody they choose to support.

The people who protested(?) you were club racers - not AMA racers. (And they obviously didn't actually protest you - since you finish so far down in the standings. What probably happened was someone in the tech line made some comments.
    no, they were protests, which is why i received the protest notice. without a written signed form, its not a protest.

otto--if you actually raced you'd know these things. being fanboy doesn't make you knowledgable, it makes you lame.

WHY do they support you? You certainly don't represent yourself or your sponsors in a good light. You're known as a prick up and down the east coast. Your finishes suck. So - why?
    I guess you must be wrong in your opinion. You like to foam at the mouth regarding the high number of sponsors I have, I must be doing something right.

It might have something to do with national exposure, helpnig sell product, introducing new products to new markets, etc.

oops, I'm sorry. This is all way over your head and you haven't a clue what it takes to be successful in promoting a race team.

*sigh*, no, it was last June at VIR at the FUSA event in a CCS race.

The whole story? How much detail do I have to give before its considered the whole truth, faggot? Do you need the alignment of the stars? Morning tide forecasts? Hourly temps? News from Singapore? Do I have to write a diatribe on every statement I make here? Jesus, you said I was never protested, I said I was and why.

I see no difference in what position, event, or race it was in--fact remains it happens. Pointing out my shortcomings doesn't change anything, never has never will.

You guys bore me and have absolutely nothing new or of value to say or add.

Nite

Since when are we talking about factory teams? Did I bring up any factory riders in this conversation??? huh??

Nobody fines NEP, WhiteTip, OrientExp, etc if someone shows up with a cheater engine at a race.

You tell your engine builder what you want done, they do it.

No reason to start talking about factory teams and what other bullshit you feel like bringing up--we were talking about other guys that race with us at Loudon.

But, like Otto, when you are losing an argument, you decide to change your argument. You two morons talk in circles all day and never get anywhere.
    No you didn't but you said you can mill heads in Super stock, so now I just talk in circles!

Let get back to the swingarm???

Collision Pros Racing

Can I get some help with my motor for over the winter???? names please!!!!

Why are you nowhere in the results?
    By the time webcrunch finished the race....all the timing equipment was shut down for the weekend, and the officials were locking the gates.

********* **** Racing
    LRRS #293