Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Race Report 8-17 8-18

Race Report 8-17 8-18

I haven't forgotten I have just been VERY busy at work... Its on its way I promise

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gerard

Race Report 8-17 8-18

Hey!! That's false advertitzing or something!!Haha! Try not to gloat too much about the superbike race!!

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

Banned

hmmm, still waiting

Race Report 8-17 8-18

Here we go... My first race report.

Let me say this first off great turnout this weekend and no crashes what else could any one want??? How about 9 top 10's, 2 top 5's and a 2nd.

Saturday:
    Race 2 Heavyweight Super Sport:
    The grid positions for the whole weekend sucked as both Derek and myself got our pre-entry screwed up. So we both started in the 4th and 5th rows all day. Derek finished 9th in this race with a best time of 1:21.065 a personal best if I recall. I finished in 17th place in the race with a best time of 1:23.97.

Race 5 Middleweight Super Sport
    Same grid positions Shitty!!! I got a great start in this race, as I came around turn 2 I see that there is only one group of riders in front of me. So I say to myself, self, don't fuck this up and you might just do OK in this race. I didn't see Derek this whole race but it turns out he was right on my tail when the race was red flagged in the 6th lap. The official results were me in 9th with a 1:22.7 a personal best, and Derek in 10th with a 1:23.1. So in the end I beat him. Something I said I wouldn't do in front of his parents.....Sorry D.

Race 11 Middleweight SuperBike
    I have no idea what happened this race. I finished fucking 20th with a 1:23 and I think I ran a 1:29 in this race WTF.. Oh well I still beat Derek in Race 5. Derek finished 11th with a 1:21.6 and 5 more advancement points to add to the already way too many he has ... I won't even go into the incident...

Sunday, This was like parents weekend at college. Both Derek and my parents were in attendance. Nice but nerve racking..

Race 3 GT "Fuckin 30 minutes in the 98 degree Heat" U
    Needless to say just finishing this fucking thing is amazing. both Derek and I were on slicks for the first time, I don't know if this helped, but race bikes look much cooler with slicks (Race Squids). Derek finished 4th just 30 seconds behind the winner. D You the man ... I finished 9th with a best time of 1:22.2 and a string of I think 5 or 6 22's in a row. Then twords the end of the race times got ugly due to the impending dehydration, and 3 slides in a row out of turn 12. Let me tell you the worst thing about this race is the sadistic flag person on the front straight at start finish. This prick has the nerve to put out the cross (denoting half the fucking thing is over.) with a smile on his face and a thumbs up. Like that makes you feel better, all I can remember about the second half is don't pass out and if this bike tries to high side me one ,more time I am quitting....

Race 6 HeavyWeight SuperBike
    Just a half hour after race 3 we get to do another race. Again still shitty grid positions but we are over it by this point. Derek again is in the top 10 6th with a 1:20.6 and of course more advancement points. I managed a 12th with 124:8 I was fucking dead.

Race 9 Middleweight GP
    Last race of the weekend. No whammies ... Derek rules this race the last 3 weekends he has had 2 3rds and this weekend a 2nd with a 1:20.219 a faster lap than the winner. I finished 8th with a 122.9 and pretty good consistancy. What a weekend Congrats to Derek on more trophys. I hope to see some of those by the end of the season...

Recap
    Gerard 16 Advancement points, 3 top 10's and a New best lap time
    Derek shit load of Adv Points, 2 top 5's 3 top 10's and a New best lap time

Later everyone.
    If I forgot anything FUCK OFF these things suck to write......

Gerard

Race Report 8-17 8-18

I was pushing the post button as you posted

Gerard

it was nice 2 meet yous guys wow it was hot

great time i'll b back next time i'll cage it up & stay longer 2 far slabing + i hate riding @ night

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

Race Report 8-17 8-18

Way to go men!! Outstanding!!! It was like a parent's weekend wasn't it? It was really funny to be in the pit while you guys raced and see the mothers trying not to watch!!
    Big congrats to both Gerard and Derek!! Every weekend you fellas improve!! Makes me proud to wear the "colors"!!

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg