Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Racing plans this Fall

Racing plans this Fall

Originally posted by Stoneman
    You were warned...
    Your banning the wrong person!! Offo never gets old, he is just stating facts.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Collision Pros Racing

Fork oil in my veins.... gmdboston's Avatar

Racing plans this Fall

How does that go again??? some thing about argueing on the internet and the Special Olympics???? and yes you all look like retards..........

"If you can't afford to do it right, how are you going to afford to do it over?"-PK
    Shop Services: Good, Fast, Cheap. Pick Two.

Racing plans this Fall

Originally posted by curio
    A WERA moderator verified all of it.
    See - mods send a few of us haters info on you. It gives us warm fuzzies.

Just curious ... did you fail to get into law school? Was there a height requirement? You always seem so attorney-ish when you get caught in a lie.
    in case you've never run bbs, moderators don't have access to private message files and such.

Either way, even if what you claim did happen, it still would have been done in private and would not have been attacking someone he loved. It appears to be more taunting on the person himself, not his dead father. I don't even remember a bad word being said about his father, do you?

Adam
    http://www.webcrush.com

AMA FX#60 SBK#160
    WERA #60

Racing plans this Fall

Originally posted by gmdboston
    How does that go again??? some thing about argueing on the internet and the Special Olympics???? and yes you all look like retards..........
    The only people who look like retards are the ones who stand behind him, He always goes out of his way to make sure of that too! You'll figure that out one of these days as he's dragging you through the mud.

Collision Pros Racing

Racing plans this Fall

Originally posted by WebCrush
    .. It appears to be more taunting on the person himself, not his dead father.
    ... So one or two days after his father dies - you taunt the guy by saying it was karma?

I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. You're a wonderful human being.

Racing plans this Fall

... So one or two days after his father dies - you taunt the guy by saying it was karma?

I take back every bad thing I ever said about you. You're a wonderful human being.
    Didn't say that, but if anything like that did in fact happen, it would have been a taunt on the guy, not his father.

Nice attempt to twist my words and make it appear as if I was saying something wasn't.

Adam

AMA FX#60 SBK#160
    WERA #60

Racing plans this Fall

Originally posted by Collision pro
    The only people who look like retards are the ones who stand behind him, He always goes out of his way to make sure of that too! You'll figure that out one of these days as he's dragging you through the mud.
    I've had you on ignore, but took a peek at this post.

I think Peter knows damn well I've never dragged him through the mud, nor any of my other long time sponsors and supporters.

Adam

AMA FX#60 SBK#160
    WERA #60

Racing plans this Fall

I've had you on ignore, but took a peek at this post.

I think Peter knows damn well I've never dragged him through the mud, nor any of my other long time sponsors and supporters.
    The wood's never supported you? You need to lay off the crack pipe dude!!!

Collision Pros Racing

Racing plans this Fall

The wood's never supported you? You need to lay off the crack pipe dude!!!

My involvement with the Woods was only with Eric Wood. He had me instruct with his Penguin school, and he sponsored and supported my racing.

Jerry is a different person who I received no support from.

Adam

AMA FX#60 SBK#160
    WERA #60

Racing plans this Fall

My involvement with the Woods was only with Eric Wood. He had me instruct with his Penguin school, and he sponsored and supported my racing.

Jerry is a different person who I received no support from.
    But on the SpeedTV forum - you bragged about how Jerry Wood was your good friend. What happened?

Racing plans this Fall

But on the SpeedTV forum - you bragged about how Jerry Wood was your good friend. What happened?
    I sincerely doubt I did.

If you could produce any evidence of that (which I highly doubt), it just shows how two faced Jerry is, of which your picture backs up.

Adam

AMA FX#60 SBK#160
    WERA #60

Racing plans this Fall

Having attended a Penguin School, and having "instructed" at other race schools myself - here is what your actual involvement was: (You were just a control rider - you dumbazz):

Eric: "We need some white plates to act as control riders at the next Penguin School. Who can volunteer?"

Racer #1: "I can't - my kid has a little league game."

Racer #2: "I gotta go to a wedding."

Vella: "Hey Eric - I can help out!"

Eric: "Oh shit - it's that slow fuck who's always kissing my ass ... Uh yeah - ok. Just try not to get in the way! And don't freak out and crash when can't keep up with the faster students."

Racing plans this Fall

Adam never dragged me through the mud, Mike, and I never condoned what he did. All I ever did was try to help resolve the problems and we got no where. There is more to the story than what you see on the internet, but as far as I'm concerned it's a private matter, and not open for public debate.

"If you can't afford to do it right, how are you going to afford to do it over?"-PK

Racing plans this Fall

I sincerely doubt I did.

If you could produce any evidence of that (which I highly doubt), it just shows how two faced Jerry is, of which your picture backs up.
    Uh - Attorney Vella, you know I'm an expert at producing evidence. And you know that you are an expert at going back and destroying evidence by deleting posts - isn't that correct?

Racing plans this Fall

Adam never dragged me through the mud, Mike, and I never condoned what he did. All I ever did was try to help resolve the problems and we got no where. There is more to the story than what you see on the internet, but as far as I'm concerned it's a private matter, and not open for public debate.
    Vella did your original GMD website - correct? (and a lame site it was ...)
    Now it shows StraightLine Ventures as the site creator. What's up with that?

Lifer

Racing plans this Fall

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Racing plans this Fall

Originally posted by hessogood
    ... Do you spend alot of time perusing http://www.basetree.com ?

Well I guess we'll call you The Rainbow Racer!

Lifer

Racing plans this Fall

That's nice of you. We have an internet hero ladies and gentleman. No website too far to surf to start some drama and internet arguements. I see how all of this is so relevent to you're position in the world, that you'd have to spend your time bitching about someone elses character and tracking their internet actions. Why do you give a fuck who built GMD's website. What exactly are you here to accomplish? Obviously you're not here to contribute anything. So glad you stopped by. Welcome to my ignore list.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

Lifer

Racing plans this Fall

By the way. My name is in right below my posts. What's yours so i can make a note of exactly who I lost any respect for.

Racing plans this Fall

Sorry, chump, but I was a lot more than a control rider.

I did one-on-one instruction with students, led groups for common levels of improvement, as well as instructed in his advance class sessions.

There were times when they held classes mid-week and they would ask me to take off from work to help out.

If you want to know more about the GMD websites, ask GMD. Straightline Ventures is not a competing company to me, and I'll let that owner chime in on it if he wishes.

Go ahead, dig around and find some evidence to back up your hollow words.

In the end, everybody here can clearly see you're grasping for any and everything you can get your hands up--but continue to come up empty.

Adam

AMA FX#60 SBK#160
    WERA #60

Racing plans this Fall

By the way. My name is in right below my posts. What's yours so i can make a note of exactly who I lost any respect for.
    William Torbert III, found in Midland Virginia, hiding under a rock

Adam

AMA FX#60 SBK#160
    WERA #60

Racing plans this Fall

Vella did your original GMD website - correct? (and a lame site it was ...)
    Now it shows StraightLine Ventures as the site creator. What's up with that?
    Your fucking with the wrong person asshole.....my site was designed by my ex-wife, and not only are you the first person to say anything negative about it, you're ONLY person to say any negative about it. All Adam did was host it on his server. Straight Line Ventures is the LLC that owns G.M.D. Computrack Boston, G.M.D. Computrack NYC and the territory from OH, PA, MD, DE and every state Northeast of that. I'm also good friends with Jerry, Eric & Jeff Wood, and have been teaching the Penguin Racing School since 1989. I have a very good, friendly relationship with Don Hutchinson,the LRRS Race Director. Infact both Jerry, his wife Dee, and Don and his late wife Ann were at my wedding back in 1992. I was here long before you or Adam and I will be here long after you're both gone. I have talked with parties on both sides of this issue to try and resolve the dispute. I have forgotten more about the whole "Adam Vella thing" than you'll ever know. So now you know who I am, who the fuck do you think you are?

Racing plans this Fall

That's nice of you. We have an internet hero ladies and gentleman. No website too far to surf to start some drama and internet arguements. I see how all of this is so relevent to you're position in the world, that you'd have to spend your time bitching about someone elses character and tracking their internet actions. Why do you give a fuck who built GMD's website. What exactly are you here to accomplish? Obviously you're not here to contribute anything. So glad you stopped by. Welcome to my ignore list.
    Another thin-skinned Vella-loving pussy. Dish - but no take.

Racing plans this Fall

You had respect for me before? - oh that's so sweet! hessogood!

Racing plans this Fall

Your fucking with the wrong person asshole.....my site was designed by my ex-wife, and not only are you the first person to say anything negative about it, you're ONLY person to say any negative about it. All Adam did was host it on his server. Straight Line Ventures is the LLC that owns G.M.D. Computrack Boston, G.M.D. Computrack NYC and the territory from OH, PA, MD, DE and every state Northeast of that. I'm also good friends with Jerry, Eric & Jeff Wood, and have been teaching the Penguin Racing School since 1989. I have a very good, friendly relationship with Don Hutchinson,the LRRS Race Director. Infact both Jerry, his wife Dee, and Don and his late wife Ann were at my wedding back in 1992. I was here long before you or Adam and I will be here long after you're both gone. I have talked with parties on both sides of this issue to try and resolve the dispute. I have forgotten more about the whole "Adam Vella thing" than you'll ever know. So now you know who I am, who the fuck do you think you are?
    I say your site was lame - and somehow I'm fucking with you? Then you write a short novella about weddings and ex-wives and territories???

... Another thin-skinned Vella-loving pussy!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast