Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Double Apex Racing

RSVMILLE661

Double Apex Racing

As some of you know I am the owner of the Double Apex Racing Team. www.doubleapex.com. This will be our second full season of competition in the Loudon Road Race Series.
    The team Consisting of Heath Smith, Jason Hillsgrove, Antonio Luongo (from time to time Kip from this forum) and Myself will be campaining 4 motorcycles consisting of A Yamaha YZF600R, CBR600F4, GSX-R750 and Aprilia RSV Mille'. We will be pitted across from our good friends at NESR Racing.

At this time we are currently looking for folks to help us out. From launching and recieving bikes to working on broken stuff when the mishaps occur. We will pay for admission and for food. We need folks to be there each day of the weekend. The day starts at 7:00am and ends when it ends. Plus we need people available for the entire racing season. All we ask is that you bring a positive attitude and willingness to help out and win. We have tools and what ever we don't have we are sure that NESR does.. Aside from that we wish the best to our friends at NESR and look forward to fun victorious season.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Double Apex Racing

I don't want to sound like a dick but, this site has a race team that it allready supports.

Thank you

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

RSVMILLE661

Double Apex Racing

Thanks Dick..

I was not trying to impead but figured I would extend the offer to anyone else who may want to help out if the NESR team is "fully Staffed" for the weekend. Racing is supposed to be for everyone.
    I too will do what I can to help support the NESR team. Be it just a kind word or help with re-construction of a bike. Thats why I love racing it the comeraderie that comes with it. If you race you are my brother or sister.