Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Pix for you?

Pix for you?

Seems my lens was out looking for that NESR sticka on the bikes this weekend. Plus a few times, it caught the neighboring team too.

They're up on my site, though I need a couple of days to finish entering the racer numbers into the search engine. If you got time on your hands, go see if you can find ones you like, we'll work out a deal.

Nice to see all the NESR racers and fans. You guys are quite a jovial bunch, a pleasure to see you all!

See you in 3 weeks! Sorry about your crash Gary, but you've really got the right perspective about it. And you didn't disappoint anyone.....except perhaps yourself. You'll recover, and soon I hope.

My site

P.S. - Waiting for an e-mail from 2 guys who were at my table late on Sunday!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2021 Triumph Street Triple R, Sapphire Black

Pix for you?

I am one of the guys and you should have it. If not PM me and i will see what happen.

Thanks again you guys are good!
    Mike # 720

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!