Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Roebling Road

Roebling Road

Who's been and what's it like. Will be racing the Ahrma weekend In a couple and have never been before..

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MUZ720; 02-12-18 at 10:01 PM.

Re: Roebling Road

WERA13X will help you.............

I went probably 7 years ago now. Savannah can be VERY fincky weather wise so be prepared. The first year I went....70 during the day. Perfect racing weather. The next year, 13 degrees with the wind chill (and the winds were high). It was like hitting a barn door on the front straight.

The track was ok. It is fun because it is the first event of the year....not my favorite and I used it as warm up to Daytona back when they did those events together (ahhh I miss those days). The infield is very sandy and has lots of cats. Really. You will see them in them in the morning and then they will scatter during the day and come back at night. You have to cross the track to leave to enter and exit the track so that can be kind of a pain. Not much elevation change but a fun back section. Have fun! Wish I was joining you!

You can take the girl outta Jersey.....

USCRA #75
    Street- 03 Suzuki SV650
    Track- 71 Honda CB350

Damn, you've been everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Paul_E_D

I went probably 7 years ago now. Savannah can be VERY fincky weather wise so be prepared. The first year I went....70 during the day. Perfect racing weather. The next year, 13 degrees with the wind chill (and the winds were high). It was like hitting a barn door on the front straight.

The track was ok. It is fun because it is the first event of the year....not my favorite and I used it as warm up to Daytona back when they did those events together (ahhh I miss those days). The infield is very sandy and has lots of cats. Really. You will see them in them in the morning and then they will scatter during the day and come back at night. You have to cross the track to leave to enter and exit the track so that can be kind of a pain. Not much elevation change but a fun back section. Have fun! Wish I was joining you!
    Thanks Weather looks good as of now. 73 partly cloudy.. Shake down run for me (new bike) and helps with getting back to Barber if I miss NJ this year..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_E_D View Post
    Damn, you've been everywhere!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

USCRA #75
    Street- 03 Suzuki SV650
    Track- 71 Honda CB350

Quote Originally Posted by MUZ720 View Post
    Thanks Weather looks good as of now. 73 partly cloudy.. Shake down run for me (new bike) and helps with getting back to Barber if I miss NJ this year..
    Ahh sounds perfect! And yes good idea. We are planning to hit Jersey this year in hopes of making it to Barber. Fingers crossed!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

USCRA #75
    Street- 03 Suzuki SV650
    Track- 71 Honda CB350

Just am FYI. Roebling was a Hoot! Great place awesome weather. I can recomend it. New bike is awesome. Got down to 1:22s and then the suspension started limiting my push for more on Sunday. Ran out of time as I had a 18 hour drive home, but will get that sorted for Loudon in April . Fun quick track will be on the list to do again.