Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

short story long

First name on the shit list.... SVRACER01's Avatar

short story long

sunday
    --------
    no time for practice as guitar hero kept me up until 12 sat night. so after the reg,safety wire,tech i get ready to race.

RACE #2 (AM/EX supertwins)
    result: 2nd
    best lap: 1:25.4
    -----------------------
    first time on bike since Oct. and im in WAAAY over my head. only 3 of us. the other 2 guys are on Ducs and we are out there with AM/EX MWSB. after the warm up one of the ducs pulls into the pits. green flag and it like i forgot what to do. the guy on the duc is gone and i pick my way through the AM MWSB slow guys. i get 2nd in class (or last)and 37th of 42 overall. im not sure im gonna do that race anymore. i think im gonna save my $$ for go fast parts.

RACE #4 (AM/EX LWSB)
    result: 1st
    best lap:1:24.4
    -------------------------
    10 of us in this one and i line up right next to Jersey. he proceeds to tell me that im "going down" and i give him the thumb across the throat. i get an OK start and drag race jersey into T1 and find myself 3rd behind Brett Parks and someone else. i follow. and watch as they pass and repass slowing each other and running crazy defensive lines. i wait. then i make a move into T3. one down. then around the outside of T8. 2 down. i cruise for few laps not able to see anything but the small UNfoggy spot in the middle of my visor. last lap going into T1 and Parks flies up the inside of me before the turn. i change my line.i get a run up into T3. we drag race side by side into the chute. holding on to see who can brake later.i win. barely. but im on the outside. i turn in anyways, slam the door shut and hammer up the hill. going into T6. no defensive line for me. i run in towards the apex and i see a blur through the fog on my left and know its Parks but hold my line. he backs off and i manage to hold onto the win. the most fun ive had in a long time. Jersey took 4th. thats ME:1 Jersey:0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    When I start my KTM in the morning, rules are broken. Its inevitable...
    01 SV650S (RC51 eater)/07 690SM /03 300EXC/14 XTZ1200
    TRACKS:Firebird/NHMS/VIR/Calabogie/California Speedway/NJMP/MMC/NYST/Palmer/Thompson/Club Motorsports

short story long

Quote Originally Posted by SVRACER01 View Post
    i line up right next to Jersey. he proceeds to tell me that im "going down" and i give him the thumb across the throat.

thats ME:1 Jersey:0

ahha my kinda report. good stuff.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Boston --> San Diego