Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Thank You...

Thank You...

Thanks to all of ya that showed up to support NESR Racing this weekend. It's always greatly appreciated and it's always great to see everyone...

As usual, special thanks to Gordon & Ryan for doing so much in the pit area once again. We were very shorthanded as far as help went, but they made sure everyone that was racing had everything they needed and was taken care of. Great job, guys...

Big thumbs up to the few that hung around to help dismantle and clean up. That's usually the hardest part to find help with. You know who you are. Thank you...

Oh, and great digs put on by Collision Pros. Then again, with Sean at the wheel, how can ya lose? We never made it back down after the chow session due to the rain. But it was nice not to hafta go out and spend silly money on dinner Saturday night. Thanks again for that...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Thank You...

Very pleasant weekend even with those incredible thunderstorms saturday evening .
    Thanks to Ed for giving me a room in his new portable condo after my tent suffered a deluge and to collision pros for great eats . What was cool saturday evening was the slide rule racing guys showing the ama race from barber motor sports in the garage area., kinda different...
    Nice to see everyone again and as usual it rained for the whole 193miles home and stopped about 4miles from my house

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    eat me