Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Big thanks

RSVMILLE661

Big thanks

What a great weekend!! Many victory and podiums for both teams. Gary was flyin' out there. I got some ok video footage of all the NESR riders at one point or other. I'll be sure to share it once I get it digitized.

I really appreciate all the cheeers of support I got from your camp as I made my triumphant return to the track. It was great.

As for the Endurance race. A huge thanks to all of NESR..

It was truly a great experience it was one big family out on that pit road yesterday and was an absolute blast even for those of us not onthe bike. I would especially like to thank:

Chris, For looking at me with puzzled looks as we were trying to relay hand signals at him from across pit road. Then being able to decifer that info and get it to the riders.

Steve, for helping me understand that a walky / talky is the same thing as a hand held personal 2 way communication device. And for Fueling.

Ed, for doing such a great job with the gas cap. and no I wasnt being fresh tightening the frame slider on the bike while reaching between your legs.

The guy on the computer for keeping us upto date with timing and scoring.

And Gordon!! For pulling it all together, keeping me sane, and organizing the pit strategies. It is a pleasure to work with all of you and I hope we get to do it again next year.

Gerard!! You Da man!! 1:20.860 on Ducati 800 SS Sick Sick Sick!! again sir it was awesome to work with you and to see you ride the tires off that bike.

Degsy!! Great show!! consistant 22's on spent slicks on a bike you had about 20 minutes worth of practice with. I was very impressed.

Chris and Beth, Thank you for letting us endager the lives of your Man God's for 3 hours all so we might get a $3.00 trophy.

And lastly I would like to publicly thank my team. I love them all and am so proud of each one of them for all they have contributed to our efforts this year.

Steve is a great rider and is looking to win the LW Sportsman Title this year.

Silvia is in 2nd place in LW sportsman and posted her fastest lap time ever during the endurance race yesterday. at a 1:21.3

Tony, For all of your support and helpping me get back out there and cheering me on. Not to mention kicking ass on a more than messed up Yamaha.

Jason.. on hiatus with child but still a great effort and lots of support.

Lisa, Kim and Heather for all the help behind the scenes and organizational skills that help us in the pits and on the track.

I love my teammates and am so happy they all want to race their hearts out for Double Apex Racing.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Big thanks

This was a great weekend once again at the track !

We were one team out there for the endurance race for sure..That was great!

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

100 X slower than Gerard scootertrash's Avatar

Big thanks

Congrats Scott on your 1st place victory !! Not only did you win, but there was no one else in your class on the same lap as you when you finished. Nice trophy too.

I had a great time this weekend. Non-stop action (in the pits and the track) on Saturday, and the endurance race on Sunday was a lot of fun.

NESR Booster & Sadam h8tr VIPERSRT1's Avatar

Big thanks

my 2 cents
    I LOVE THIS STUFF!!
    what a way to unwind and get away from it all.
    I has been a honor helpin out where needed,
    great work to every one!!!

Why You Gotta Be Like That !!
    ZZZZZOOOM >>>>>>>SPLAT!
    the only way to live

....................... PinHead's Avatar

Re: Big thanks

Bam! Here is a write up for the pic I posted.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar

Re: Big thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead View Post
    Bam! Here is a write up for the pic I posted.
    Nice find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

CCS/LRRS #83