Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Thanks to NESR Racing.

RSVMILLE661

Thanks to NESR Racing.

Hey guys,

Scotty Major here. I just wanted to say thank you for helping me out this year at the track. If it wasn't for all of the tape and pens borrowed from Gerrard I'm sure I would have mis-gridded a few times and been penalized. That and all of the help and borrowed tools for reconstructing the left side of my bike
    You guys were truly awesome to hang out with and letting me plug in to your tire warmers for the last race of the seaon was great.. I finished 6th in Supertwins but had some seriously spent michelins and did not feel like crashing. I am sure I could have taken top 3 but was wearing my skirt so to speak. (next year)

A tip to all of the NESR riders ( I noticed you all ride sport twins) if you do any hard riding or track days be sure to change your tires consistently. The tread may appear to be ok but as explained to me by the Michelin techs, twins warp the hell out the carcas of the tire causing the contact surface of the tire to alter its profile.
    I found this out the hard way in turn 6 during practice on Saturday.

Anyway thanks again to the NESR crew and to Derek and Gerrard on a great time this summer. I am looking forward to next seaon.
    For those of you who don't know or were at the track a lot this summer we were the guys pitted "across the street" in the grass.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thanks to NESR Racing.

Any time.... I'd like to take that mille out and see what it's like on race tires..

G-man

Gerard

Banned

Thanks to NESR Racing.

Thanks for the kind words, and it was a pleasure helping you out.

Derek