Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

tire change at the track.

hey guys, I want to run last weeks tire in practice friday, then grab a new one for sat... I have it already.

It's a dunlop, so not sure if the pirelli guys will swap it for me, or how much that will run.

If it's going to be costly, I'll have it mounted to my spare wheel, and just swap the sprocket over when I swap em.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

what are you swapping it too? If you are putting on a new dunlop, go to dunlop ... if you are putting on a pirelli go there ... its a michelin ... you get the idea.

Either way, Michelin is the only one that does free tire changes on tires you buy from them beyond the first mount and balance, the other vendors charge you $10. If you buy the tire(s) there though, they don't charge you for the first mount and balance ... plus the tires are less expensive at the track.

It never got fast enough rebelpacket's Avatar

The Dunlop dude took my Avon rains off, and put on Michelin's for me in the dash. 20$. He's my personal savior, next to McBigglesWorth.

They should call Production Twins what it really is, Shitty McBikefest. Rules for Participation: If your bike runs lower laptimes than a lawnmower, you are not eligibile for Shitty McBikefest. -Darrell

Alex Pearsall #121 ESMRA / #512 LRRS

If you buy Dunlops and only dunlops from Stevie dunlop, and shoot the shit with him about nothing a few times so he remembers your face he'll mount then for ya for zip zero nada!!!!

KB

LRRS/CCS EX #13

GMD COMPUTRACK

Lifer

Quote Originally Posted by rmbbikes View Post
    If you buy Dunlops and only dunlops from Stevie dunlop, and shoot the shit with him about nothing a few times so he remembers your face he'll mount then for ya for zip zero nada!!!!

KB
    or if you just buy them he will.

Bridgestone, dunlop, and I believe pirelli will mount any tires for a fee. Michelin will not mount anything other than michelin no matter.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?