Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Nelson Ledges Sep 10/11/12 pit crew wanted.

Banned

I will be racing in a WERA 6 hour endurance race at Nelson Ledges, Ohio next month.

I'm looking for pit crew. Anyone who can take the thursday off work and help drive out there and back with the other team members or fly out with me on the Thursday night and back Sunday night.

It's not a paying position but the team is willing to help out with your expenses. The flight would be about $250 round trip and we could help out with that.

Experienced crew who will be able to work as a team and do the usual endurance race stuff like change a set of wheels in 30 seconds will be needed.

Anyone up for this?

degs

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey Derek, I havent worked on a crew before, but if you'r hurting for help let me know, I'll do what I can. I'm mechanically inclined and have worked on bikes quite a bit. I have been in the hot pits for the Arai 200, and I know it's hectic! Hope you can find someone with experiance but let me know if you can't. Good luck, Brian

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2001 Silver ZX-12R... RIP
    2005 KDX 200