Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

What a weekend

Talking What a weekend

Great weekend, lotta points, great to see everyone again Full report to come in the near future and thanks to those that came to help out

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yamaha

I agree!!!

Although I was absent Saturday, I still wanted to thank all the guy's for all their help. Gordo and crew for doing my chain, you guy's rock!!! See you all on Thursday!!!

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

What a weekend

Even after a good nights sleep and a full day of normal life activity, i'm still exhausted from the weekend. We had 2 of the nicest days i can ever remember as far as the weather goes
    As usual, got all my race registrations and tech taken care of Friday evening for saturdays races. I was hoping to be able to sleep in a bit longer saturday morning but that automatic alarm clock in my head had me up at 5:30am, woulda been nice to sleep until 6:45
    Anyway, the sun was bright and it was warming up quick as i got ready for the 8am practice. Thanks to Bob M, Nancy and Todd for helping me raise the NESR tent. Had alot of fun in both practices and even improved lap times from last race weekends race
    Race # 8 Lightwieght Sportsman, i had a D possition on the grid and now i know why everyone seems to like starting close to the wall. I got a great start and went into turn 1 in 3rd place. I made a few passes and got passed a few times throughout the race, i'm starting to get a little more comfortable passing and being passed. I got 5th place out of 17 riders, 8 points and a throphy
    Race # 13 Supersingles, i got an ok start and was able to make some passes before turn 1, unfortunatly the bikes i passed were not in my race so i guess i went into turn 1 last in my class. I saw some pretty crazy passing in this race coming out of the bowl, dust a dirt was flying coming out of the bowl.. haha
    I finished the race in 4th place out of 6 earning 9 points.
    I hadn't planned on racing Sunday and just wanted to do both practices and just hang out and relax for the day. Well, the weather was looking good and i felt pretty good so first thing Sunday morning i decided to enter another race. Again i made both my practices but only got 3 laps in the 9:30 practice before it was red flagged with a rider down in turn 1 and laying in the middle of the track.
    Race # 11 Thunderbike, i was gridded dead last but again got an ok start and went into turn 1 after making a few passes. It was a fun and uneventful race and i got another 4th place out of 7 earning another 9 points

I'm pretty happy with the weekend and had a really good time as usual. I improved my fastest lap time by 1.6 seconds and earned 26 points for the weekend. No problems with the bike and it ran perfect the whole weekend. Sorry to Gordon, Steve, and Chris for not having any problems and giving you guys something to do
    Great to see everyone again and thanks again to those that showed up to help and to those that came to spectate and take some pictures

47 total points and 9 races, one more race and i could bump to Jr? LRRS website says 45 points and 10 races but you need a index rating of 500 or more, what is that? Not that i want to bump yet, another 5 seconds or so off the lap times and i'll probably bump

Yamaha

100 X slower than Gerard scootertrash's Avatar

What a weekend

Originally posted by R7

No problems with the bike and it ran perfect the whole weekend. Sorry to Gordon, Steve, and Chris for not having any problems and giving you guys something to do

note to self...next weekend, "accidently" knock Mark's bike off the stand so we have someting to fix...

What a weekend

The rider index is simply the number of riders in each race and your finishing position. If you finish 5th in a race with 10 entries, your index is .500. But you have to do that with every race you've entered and finished.

What a weekend

Good report Mark, it's fun having you as a team mate!

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486