Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Great weekend

RSVMILLE661

Thumbs up Great weekend

First off.

On behalf of everyone at Double Apex Racing I would like to congratulate the NESR team on a great weekend and also thank them for all of their assistance. Great Job Gerard on your podium finishes. Kip you da'man! Jay and Gary, great job it was cool to see you guys out there.

Also it was nice to meet some of you for the first time and great to see all of the regular faces from the forum here.

Double Apex Kicked off the season in fine style. Our rider Steve Larochelle braved the elements on Saturday to post two 1st places.

Sunday Steve continued by picking up a win in Super Twins and a 3rd in light weight superbike.

Tony Luongo picked a 2nd in Heavy Weight Superbike battling wheel to wheel with Gerard from NESR for a bit. He also brought home a 4th place in Middleweight GP for the DART crew.

Unfortunately Jason Hillsgrove suffered a weekend ending crash on the first lap of the Heavy weight Superbike race. Exiting turn 6 andother rider T- boned him taking him out of the race. Fortunately he was ok.

And yes even I was able to bring home some good fortune picking up a 3rd in Super twins and at least managing to pick up some points in Heavy weight super bike with an 11th place finish.

Piss me off though I would have, could have and should have won the Supertwins race. After leading the first 2 laps. I lost my shifter foot pin while exiting turn 2 and had to make the remaining 6 laps missing most of my shifts up and down through out the race. ( I know I know.. excuses..)

Also Hats off to Dan who pitted with the DART crew this weekend and was definately turning some good laps through out the weekend. ( I owe you some gas money)

We all look forward to the next race weekend and sharing the podium with the Guys from NESR.

Its gonna be a hell of a racing season.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Great weekend

Scotty I hope that rug I let you use is now sitting in you living room floor. It is a very nice rug and should be taken care of
    I'm only fuckin with you I hope you left that thing at the track. I hope you didn't touch it to much I forgot to tell you that was the rug my dog would shit on when he was a puppy

Good job DART !!!

PS- I can't beleive you missed my mud run going over the hill into the bowl.

Great weekend

Nice job guys!!! Congrats!!!
    Hey! I touched that rug...

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

RSVMILLE661

Great weekend

Kip thats gross man.

I just found out I got 8th in heavy weight Superbikes.. Better than I thought.