Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why???

Why???

Lip can barely pull off, sneaking up to NH for a sprint or two....How the hell would you expect him to pull off a trip to VIR?

"ummm.....Karen....Babe.....I have to go to the gym...I forgot to work the lats....I'll be right back....ok.....???....Please?..."

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

********* **** Racing
    LRRS #293

Why???

Lew is right "I'm going to the gym see you in 3 days Karen"

Why???

bunch O god dang sallies i tell ya.... can Lew and Kip come out to play ., i will ask for you ??!!?!?!? hmm

women ??!!
    LRRS#989

ooh ooh

Originally posted by Collision pro
    All this tread says to me is people are afraid to go faster! Yes.....You can buy an under powered bike and think you are going to do the times, but were are you going to make up that time.......................Anyone?????
    ooh ooh..I know..IN DA CORNER???

Heath Smith
    LRRS/CCS #337
    Low Down Racing
    www.racetireservice.com
    www.motorbikesplus.com
    Power by Dr. Hillsgrove
    Traction by Franimal Racing Syndicate

05' KTM 525SMR,
    01' YZ426F
    05' Reiju RS1

Says Vale to Colin at the end of the 2002 8 Hours of Suzuka: "Ok Colin, you better go out there and win. Because it is the ONLY way we will NEVER have to come here again!"

Why???

Eh, the thread still sucks.

Kip! Why did you start such a sucky thread anyways?

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

Why???

Small hp bikes rule!!! I can say that as one of the few small bikes running in expert blue practice that the 600 guys are the sallies!!! You should be outright smokin me, but I get passed very rarely.

Someone here said it, the fast guys are just damn fast no matter what they are on. Wood, Greenwood, Doucette, and a few others get the most out of their 600s, the rest are MILES off.

Riding a small bike will get you closer to the edge sooner, and that's where the learning BEGINS. There's not much going on doing 16-19s on a 600, but do those times on an EX, SV, 125, or Aprilia 250 and you know that you're riding HARD.

btw, it is much safer to carry more corner speed and less straight away speed because lowsides are always safer than highsides! Plus, braking forces are reduced, which is another area where things go terribly wrong.

Paul_E_D

Why???

I think part of the reason everyone rides 600 is because of all the races you can do on them. The smaller bikes are a good learning tool except you don't get much track time if you can only do 1-2 races a weekend.

Degsy has a diffent thought on it. He started on a 750 went to a 600 then a faster 600 now he wants a smaller bike.

Why???

thats the reason for me., i like the 600 i can do

mw
    hw
    un

and still compete..

with the SV the lw classes are it., go to the MW or others with it ., it is just no fun.,.

women ??!!
    LRRS#989

Why???

Hmm... I thought that would jumpstart this thread...

The class structure for lightweights duplicates things less, but there are still classes to compete in, it's just tougher in some of them.

SV - LWSB, GTL, LWSS, HWSP, LWGP, Thunderbike, I'm sure there are others, but I don't race an SV.

Motards seem to have the MOST classes of anyone: Ssingle, 125GP, ULWSB, GTL, LWSP etc.

The 125 has the least classes, GTL, 125GP, but I think it has one of the best-125GP. We have a national that draws top level riders and pays out well. There's even an east/west series you can run. They run a class for us at the vintage events as well. Track time hasn't been a problem. In fact Eric Yoo rides more races on saturday than anyone I know (2 GTs and 2 sprints)

It's not as simple, you have to compete against other bikes. Some will definitely outclass you in HP, but that requires you to learn cornerspeed and racecraft. For me, that's wehere the fun is.

Paul_E_D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12