Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

WOW!!!!!

WOW!!!!!What a Finale.....

This year went out with a bang!!!!!It's been ALOT of fun, but it's now a welcome rest. Nice to see everyone show up on Sunday and support the team. Got to put a few more faces with names.

Look for us next year. Same bat time, same bat channel.

A Congrats is in order to CriminalSpeed on running his first two races. Hopefully the first of many.

A big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who helped out this year:

Stoneman, Jankster, Pinhead, R7, Bemused, Hawk, Snowborder, TLRMan, Mr. X and anyone else I missed.(I know I didn't get everyone, sorry guys) YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
    Anyone that will pay to watch a race that they never get to see, and work as hard(if not harder) than they do during the week, Gets a big thumbs up in my book. With any or all of you, this wouldn't have been possible.

To Degsy and Gerard: Thank you for everything. Looking forward to next year.

What a long strange trip its been.....

Over.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Rabid1; 09-30-02 at 03:48 PM.

WOW!!!!!

A big thanks goes out to Gerard for letting me use his bike!!

And to Rabid1 and his wife, you are the backbone of this great race team.

I'm looking forward to racing with a lot of you next year!!

Special props to those who rode in form the southern parts, you guys are #1!!

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

WOW!!!!!

really wish I could've been up there again this week, you can bet you'll have me as pit bitch to kick around from time to time next year

by the way... where's the report? 'specially wanna hear how we did w/ 3 up..???

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

WOW!!!!!

Rookie Report:

Took third or fourth of 30+ in my rookie race, first time on the bike. An ex-500 passed me on the white flag lap but I passed him back on the straight right before the finish line.

When you sign up they guide the rookies to race Sat. #5 depending on your class. Gerard couldn't make Sunday, so I moved my race to Sun, race #9; Mw Grand Prix AM&EX, and proceeded to get my ass handed to me!! I finished LAST. My main concern was not to wreck someone else's race bike. One guy did cut me off and hit the brakes, I went around him and he passed me again, bad amature I guess.

Did you guys dig my yellow duct tape around the boots??
    Cool huh?

What made the weekend was crowd and team support. You guys jumped and cheered when I got back to the pits!! You'd never know I was dead last!!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

With a ton of streetbikes and people in the paddock, we were drawing a crowd.

Criminalspeed
    NESR Racing
    LRRS # 486

LRRS\CCS\WERA #486

NOT laughing with you {~; bemused's Avatar

WOW!!!!!

most excellent, dood!

matters not where you placed... you a) were out there, and b) finished... that takes some big 'uns, kemosabe. max props to you... look forward to seeing you next season.

now: howzabout Thing 1 and Thing 2?

WWSD? (what would Sneakers do?)
    "for every credibility gap, there is a gullibility fill"
    jeff f
    '97 RF900R

WOW!!!!!

pheeeewww!! What a weekend!!
    That was an interesting end to a great year!!
    Thanks to everybody on the team for making me feel like part of...um...the team!!
    Big, Large, Huge props to the "Talent" (That includes you too, Dan!) for giving us a reason to be there!!
    Little did I know when I first logged on to this site way back in April, that by the end of the summer, I would be involved with a REAL honest to goodness race team!! I have learned alot this summer and am looking forward to great things next year!!
    Thanks again, everyone!! Now let's go for a ride!!!

Chris J.
    "You're going the wrong way!!!"
    "How does he know where we're going?"
    03 Aprilia Tuono, 06 Yamaha R6, 16 Yamaha XSR900, 13 VW Touareg

aka Johnny Valve Stem need4speed's Avatar

WOW!!!!!

Awesome, I repeat AWESOME time I had meeting and being part of the NESR team. You guys and gals really are great bunch of people. I've been to the races before but never down in the pits, let alone with a true race team. You guys ROCK THE HOUSE!

Dan , I thought that the yellow duct tape went well the decor of the bike. Doesn't matter where you finished but that you finished in one piece. Just look at it that there's only one way to go and it's up. Look out everyone Dans' coming to get ya.

I just wish that my trip up wasn't so long as I would come up more often. Next year I might seriously think about doing a trackday .

Once again, it was a pleasure to meet you people, and I'm proud to be a member of NESR.

John
    LRRS\CCS #714
    2004 Duc 620 monster racebike
    89 EX500 racebike - sold
    98 Superhawk 996

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it, requires brains".

Talking sorry i missed you dan had 2 go

my son had church duty ps we made it on time even with traffic did it in 2:45 did the speed limit

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

ok john we will do it together we can put the bikes on my truck

Originally posted by need4speed
    Awesome, I repeat AWESOME time I had meeting and being part of the NESR team. You guys and gals really are great bunch of people. I've been to the races before but never down in the pits, let alone with a true race team. You guys ROCK THE HOUSE!

Dan , I thought that the yellow duct tape went well the decor of the bike. Doesn't matter where you finished but that you finished in one piece. Just look at it that there's only one way to go and it's up. Look out everyone Dans' coming to get ya.

I just wish that my trip up wasn't so long as I would come up more often. Next year I might seriously think about doing a trackday .

Once again, it was a pleasure to meet you people, and I'm proud to be a member of NESR.
    btw it was nice 2 meet you we got 2 hook up moe often foe some rides 2 Once again, it was a pleasure to meet you people, and I'm proud to be a member of NESR.

www.bostonmoto.com

Forum Rules
    Heres a condom. I figured since youre acting like a dick, you should dress like one too.

It's an honer

Hey guys,
    It was an Honer to be a part of something that is so enjoyable for me. ALL of you are now a big big part of my life (whether i have met you or not). I am so looking forward to next year... and all of the following years to come! If anyone ever needs me for anything,...ANYTHING AT ALL, Ill be more than happy to help out.
    I also want everyone to know that if I ever say anything that might piss someone off, I really do NOT mean any of it. It is all in fun, and it is just something that keeps me going untill snowmobile season stars up.
    I want to apologise to anyone if I have made them mad in any way, shape or form.
    I hope to see you all in passing soon. If not then, then at all the races in the years to come. Thanx so much for helping me keep my head on straight guys. I am so glad to be a part of something that is so much fun. At first I thought it took up alot of my time, but I found out that it was all well worth it in the end.
    Everyone of you are like family to me now, and I dont want to loose that. Sorry for being so personal about this, I just wanted everyone to know how I feel. You are all awesome people. Like I said before, If anyone needs anything... I'm there for all of you one hundred percent!
    I also want to say congrats to everyone this year. (racing, pitwork, score keepers, spotters, and even to all of the wives expecially!) ALL of the women are a big part of this too. Dont want to leave them out. All of the support is wanted and needed.
    I guess that will be all for now, But like the Rabid 1 said...
    " tune in next time..." same race time, same race channel!!!
    Take care of yourselves... I' m out!
    gonzo 6

" Never create what you can't control "

Re: It's an honer

Originally posted by gonzo6
    Hey guys,
    If anyone ever needs me for anything,...ANYTHING AT ALL, Ill be more than happy to help out.

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

....................... PinHead's Avatar

WOW!!!!!

Ticket #2

2018 Harley Road Glide
    2000 Ducati 900ss
    2003 Harley Softail Deuce