Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

WTF? New Schedule for October Race Weekend?

Re: WTF? New Schedule for October Race Weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B View Post
    Schedule with current race order was posted to the NHMS website on September 14. Jonathan Stallsmith posted a link to it on the LRRS Facebook page the same day. This latest document only adjusts the times to accommodate Legends practice.
    So Johnny, let me ask you, are we no longer supposed to get our LRRS info from this site: http://www.lrrsracing.com/ ??? I mean, the top of the page does proclaim it to be the "Loudon Road Racing Series info site" ... and all of us have been using it for years. I also note it hasn't been updated since 08/12/12. So is Facebook now "Loudon Road Racing Series info site"???

Make no mistake, this latest document does more than accommodate legends practice, it also changes the ordering of the of the races for the last half of Sunday from that which was stated in the rule book. That decision had nothing to do with Legends.

Since they are running the full course this weekend (I believe), I'd also like to understand why Legend practice could not go immediately after Group 9 practice. Doesn't Group 9 practice end like 11am or 11:10am? There is plenty of time for them to run the 20min practice while we're having the riders meeting and lunch. Or, perhaps, let them run 1st practice and help get all the dampness off the track....

So now with KB out, that makes at least three others who had planned, but will now not compete in F40 as a direct result.

I chuckled when I saw the other thread entitled "Grids are looking a bit thin" ... sure, possibility of rain and cool temps, that stuff you can't help ... but the schedule change is entirely within their control and certainly hasn't helped Sunday ... go figure.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    John
    CCS/LRRS Expert #69
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2004
    "Speed has a kind of affinity for me, it's the time God and I have our little talks."

Hmmm, I just realized that this new schedule moves LWSS later in the day on Sunday, after LWSB. This works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Kurtz View Post
    Hmmm, I just realized that this new schedule moves LWSS later in the day on Sunday, after LWSB. This works for me.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    John
    CCS/LRRS Expert #69
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2004
    "Speed has a kind of affinity for me, it's the time God and I have our little talks."

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    So Johnny, let me ask you, are we no longer supposed to get our LRRS info from this site: http://www.lrrsracing.com/ ???
    That hasn't been the official site for at least a couple years now.

Animal Hill Super Motard Champion Johnny B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Make no mistake, this latest document does more than accommodate legends practice, it also changes the ordering of the of the races for the last half of Sunday from that which was stated in the rule book. That decision had nothing to do with Legends.
    This is what was posted on September 14. http://www.nhms.com/documents/octobe...y_schedule.pdf Note that it has the same race order as the current document. LRRSRacing.com hasn't been official for a few years, NHMS wanted their info disseminated through their own site.

Johnny B. (the other one) ®
    Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
    Super Motard Champ 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985

Visit the Rest Home: http://resthome.50megs.com

"Listen to your ass, it's giving you lots of information!" - Buddy Melges

Motard had been last two weekends in a row and one other before that so Im happy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12