Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

YES!!! Its official!

YES!!! Its official!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Scott Major
    Ferrari Fix it Club Racing
    ALMS, SCCA, LRRS, CCS, FUSA #'s 161, 62, 676, 661, 205, 12, 60, 89...

Karloff? Sidekick? FUCK YOU!! That cocksucker does not deserve to smell my shit!

YES!!! Its official!

Does this mean no more LRRS?

--HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke

YES!!! Its official!

This is awesome!
    Still gonna take years before anyone is riding it, but good to see its still in progress and the plug isn't being pulled on the project.
    3.3 mile course!

Chris
    LRRS Expert #160

YES!!! Its official!

Originally posted by Nazo
    This is awesome!
    Still gonna take years before anyone is riding it, but good to see its still in progress and the plug isn't being pulled on the project.
    3.3 mile course!
    That rocks!

W00t!

--HBerry

LRRS# 285 - Retired
    04 ZX-6R
    88 EX500 - Broke

Everybody to the limit!

YES!!! Its official!

I'll say it again, I don't know what the burn rate is for this company but it seems pretty damn high. Consider this track was supposed to *open* over two years ago, I bet they're hurting pretty bad on the financial end. I'd be very surprised if the track ever sees the light of day.

YES!!! Its official!

Originally posted by Honclfibr
    I'll say it again, I don't know what the burn rate is for this company but it seems pretty damn high. Consider this track was supposed to *open* over two years ago, I bet they're hurting pretty bad on the financial end. I'd be very surprised if the track ever sees the light of day.
    Very possible, BUT the permits and licensing for this kind of venture are full of red tape. The whole process is so bureaucratic and I'm sure very political that 5 years or so seems like a realistic time frame.
    I'm gonna stay optimistic

Chris
    LRRS Expert #160

Lifer

YES!!! Its official!

You know what is funny and reminded me of this track?

A few weeks ago I drove through Tamworth on the way back from the Mt. Washington hillclimb.

I didn't realize I was even in Tamworth until I went by this really nice looking lake/pond. If I had the time I would have wanted to stop and go for a swim.

Then I see a big sign, "Only Tamworth residents allowed."

Lifer

YES!!! Its official!

The possibilities......WERA....AMA, a NEW club racing? Anyone want to race JRRS sanctioned by some race body? I promise to treat you better than the other guy!

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?

YES!!! Its official!

Good luck to all of you. The track is not going to host a moto series (other than a couple rounds of LRRS).

I'll be first in line to ride it, but I'm not holding my breath for a revolution.

The USGPRU just ran an event at a similar new "country Club" style track (Autobahn) near chicago. They were shoved to the B track and had no electricity, pavement, showers, etc.

This is the problem for MC racers at membership style racetracks... The people who pay 10-20 large don't want to share anything with us rednecks!

Paul_E_D

YES!!! Its official!

Originally posted by Paul_E_D
    Good luck to all of you. The track is not going to host a moto series (other than a couple rounds of LRRS).

From my understanding, LRRS is owned in full by NHIS. LRRS events can't exist at other tracks due to insurance and other stuff.

YES!!! Its official!

That's strange becuase when the track first published it's schedule of events, we were on there for 2 weekends, and I remember Jerry mentioning that we would go there. They used to go to bridgehampton as part of the series???

Paul_E_D

YES!!! Its official!

Bridge was run under the banner of GP/Pro which Don owns. If they went elsewhere they would likely do the same.

YES!!! Its official!

FYI

-The 'company' has changed hands more than once since this whole thing started. From what I understand, it's now owned by a group that already owns and OPERATES a similar facility...

-As pointed out, it's HIGHLY doubtful that any race series will be run there. Even if it's just an event or two. People are paying WAY over inflated prices to be 'members' there. You think the ownership is gonna tell them that they can't be on the track on certain weekends after they shell out THAT kinda cake to have the priveledge?

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

YES!!! Its official!

Stoneman, Check my previous post. They will have the ability to run 2 circuits at once, and will likely rent to bikes giving us the lesser track and no facilities. That way the snobs can walk in the clubhouse feeling superior to someone! Afterall, it's no fun when everyone has the same access, right?

Paul_E_D

YES!!! Its official!

who gives a fuck?

YES!!! Its official!

Happens...Doesn't happen......It's still in the northeast and with that crappy weather, it's only a matter of time before it's a piece of shit course with bumps and potholes to match the assholes, like NHIS.

Collision Pros Racing

YES!!! Its official!

Originally posted by Collision pro
    Happens...Doesn't happen......It's still in the northeast and with that crappy weather, it's only a matter of time before it's a piece of shit course with bumps and potholes to match the assholes, like NHIS.
    lighten up biatch

YES!!! Its official!

the entire business model is completely off. They will never get enough members to pay what they are asking for the limited track time they are offering in order to be able to open and operate. The entire project has been a farce from day one. Its sad, because I'd be the 1st "snob" inline with my checkbook in hand if I thought I could actually see any tracktime & the location was a bit more accessible from Boston to go regualrly.

-dave w

Littering and........

YES!!! Its official!

Originally posted by Paul_E_D

I'll be first in line to ride it, but I'm not holding my breath for a revolution.

The USGPRU just ran an event at a similar new "country Club" style track (Autobahn) near chicago. They were shoved to the B track and had no electricity, pavement, showers, etc.

This is the problem for MC racers at membership style racetracks... The people who pay 10-20 large don't want to share anything with us rednecks!

I have met one of the "execs" involved with this project, Dan Croteau. He told me flat out that they didn't want a bunch of race series in there, just a place for members to run their cars/bikes. He said they would host outside events until they had "paid the bills", and then close the place off to anyone that didn't pay up for membership fees.

Which are *super reasonable*, if you happen to be Donald Trump, or nailing Britney Spears.

YES!!! Its official!

Originally posted by highsider

I have met one of the "execs" involved with this project, Dan Croteau. He told me flat out that they didn't want a bunch of race series in there, just a place for members to run their cars/bikes. He said they would host outside events until they had "paid the bills", and then close the place off to anyone that didn't pay up for membership fees.

Which are *super reasonable*, if you happen to be Donald Trump, or nailing Britney Spears.
    thats what they say now, until they realise its the only way they will be able to pay the bills

Lifer

YES!!! Its official!

Originally posted by highsider

Well, I know I'm in.....wonder if I'll see Donald up there.

It's all water under the bridge, and we do enter the next round-robin. Am I wrong?