Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Yo Scotty (RSVMILLE661)

Yo Scotty (RSVMILLE661)

Can you do me a favor and see if Seacoast can get me part #0259517 for my 00.5 Mille.. It's the new style clutch plate..

Thanks
    G-man

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gerard

RSVMILLE661

Yo Scotty (RSVMILLE661)

Will do. hey are closed until tomorrow however.
    I'm sure they can.

RSVMILLE661

Yo Scotty (RSVMILLE661)

G-man.

Jesse has them in stock but wants to make sure you have the correct clutch pack. So you will need to check your engine number which is located by the left side foot peg. it should start with a V990 number and then something more afterwards. The outer cover is $61.00 if you have the correct clutch pack then you would be all set with that but you may need to change that out. Lemme know and we will make it happen for you.
    Also you need to make sure that you run either full synthetic or full convensional oil with the PPC. They are funny that way. If you run a blend the start to slip.
    Hope this helps.

Yo Scotty (RSVMILLE661)

Scotty,
    I have the number below the 689953 number so I probably need the new clutch pack also... But I will buy that through LP with my new discount

I am running a semi-synth do you think that If I change back it will start to work???? Or should I just change it for the $60

Should I call him myself to pay for it or what....

G-man

Gerard

RSVMILLE661

Yo Scotty (RSVMILLE661)

Gerard.
    Yeah you may want to call Jesse. Just let him know that I sent you. He knows the maint history of my bike and knows that I am not suffering from this particular problem. You can ask him about the oil and I am sure he will be able to tell you if it needs to be changed or not. the number is 603-870-9133