Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

95 zx7 starting problems...

What chicken strip??????? NEWTREADS's Avatar

95 zx7 starting problems...

Ok so my friend just picked up a 95 zx7. It ran crappy. But we got it to go pretty good. It sat all winter with ethanol in it so the carbs need cleaning and a filter to get it right. Heres the problem. They guy felt the need to "fix" it even though my neighbor was going to do the carbs tomorrow. He was fuckin around with the 20a inline fuse right off the positive line from the battery and dropped it into the sub frame. huge spark and blown fuse. Replace the fuse and the Start button is about as effective as the close door button in an elevator. Nothing at all. All the fuses are fine still has power to the lights horn and signals. Oh wait the headlights dont work, but they already didnt work we were going to look into it with my neighbor to find the problem. That might be what he was "fixing". I have seen goldfish with more mechanical ability than this guy. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 95 zx7 starting problems...

No one has any ideas? Please. I'm beggin ya all here. The guy calls me every couple hours askin if I fixed it yet. And asking if it has to do with the blinkers being dissconnected. and other retahded questions.

Re: 95 zx7 starting problems...

If anyone is interested it was the relays located behind the fuse box. I fucking hate electrical bullshit.