Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some 4-1-1

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

Well, now that Sean the slut has used up the "Help" subject I gotta throw out another call for assistance. I was first by the way Sean!

I finally got the headlight and the final part should be in by the end of this week. Some of you had offered to help me put my bike back together. Yes, I promise to stay out of the way!

Someone mentioned Saturday 3/9. I'm just curious if there is still an interest in this. If not then I'm gonna make other arrangements.... fire, fire,, he he, "he said fire."

Let me know... Sean, are you available to cater? I heard you smoke a good sausage!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Rich

Need some 4-1-1

Rich;
    Unfornately I can't offer help until mid to late April. I would love to offer my 929 experience.... Just put all the pieces on where you think they go. Maybe it'll be a Rat Bike maybe not.

Maybe you should try smoking some sausage?

Need some 4-1-1

Hey rich,
    I got people to come ofer and help. then I cooked them all lunch. Thats what I am good at.
    I would say that you can offer what you do best in exchange for your work being done. But most of the guys I know would rather get that from a girl. :o
    well except maybe josh
    teee heee
    and as for catering goes I have to work on saturday .
    --sean--
    00zx7R

Need some 4-1-1

I'm still in, Rich. If it makes you feel at all better, you can smoke my sausage...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

Cool... I may be at the new house by 3/9!! So the bike could be in Farmington... I hope.

Rich

Need some 4-1-1

Cool! Just lemme know which place and what time. There's a damn good chance I'll be hungover that Saturday, so let's not make it too early. Then again, I suppose I could hold off on the booze for a night though....BWAAAA HAAAA HAAAA!!!

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

Great! I'll prolly keep er at my folks. They got a nice garage with woodstove, wet bar, tv, stereo. (Dad is in the doghouse quite often, figured he'd make it comfortable).

3/9 and let me know what time. I'll also be taking drink and food orders before hand.

Rich

Need some 4-1-1

Oh, I thought you heard already...I'm not drinking any more...

Need some 4-1-1

Sean said:
    >>I got people to come ofer and help. then I cooked them all lunch. Thats what I am good at.<<

The lunch was awesome Sean! Haven't had a chance to post to you since Sunday. The food service business lost an asset when they lost you dude. The fajitas were better than a restaurant! And the spicy chicken wings...damn, now I'm hungry.

Chuck
    '02 Duc 998S Bostrom

Need some 4-1-1

Well, chuck.....
    I have been toying with the idea of going into business for myself and becoming someones personal chef...........
    Know any rich lawyer friends that don't have time to cook for the family?
    SERIOUSLY.........

--sean--
    00zx7R

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

Thanks Sean. You've obviously set a precident, one that I'm not going to live up to. I was gonna get a case of scudweiser and some of them little weiner dogs.

Wanna share some o your secret recipes. Make sure it involves microwaves, I'm not sure how to use that other kitchen contraption.

Rich

Need some 4-1-1

I am actually going to start working on my own cook book, with all sorts of resturant secrets for the home cook. I figure everyone and there uncle has a cookbook and a show on the food network I might as well give it a shot..................
    --sean--
    00zx7R

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

Jeez Sean, you just missed the Pillsbury Bake-off. Ha..ha... I said bake-off.

Hey, that would be cool. I actually cook quite a bit. I have a great Haddock recipe... shit, my true flaming colors are starting to come through!

Rich

Need some 4-1-1

We used to have a maid and a cook when we lived in Concord. The house was about 10,000 sq. ft. with 7 bathrooms, so there was a lot to clean. The womam who prepared our meals was great. She had an MBA so was very well spoken too. It's been a while since I've been pampered with fine cuisine. I'd have to run the idea by Beverly. Now that she is home more with the girls, meals are usually taken care of.

There was a guy who I venture backed some years ago. He wrote a book on losing weight by eating Pasta (he was on quite a few tv shows -- Good Morning America, etc., and the book was sold in most cooking stores), I think they called him "Vinny Pasta" as I recall. The deal made a decent return, but it's hard to make 7 figures in book publishing. A few other people I know have done well with publsihing. Victor Kiam, CEO of Remington, wrote a fine book on business and entrepreneurship. He's a nice guy and had fine things to say about me in it. I sent him a case of tennis balls. He bought the Patriots, against my better judgment. After that he had the locker room scandal with that reporter girl. What a nightmare. But they say any publicity is good publicity.

Barry Sears (author of the Zone Diet) has done pretty well with his book series. We did a deal some years ago when he first developed the 40-30-30 diet and chocolate-peanut nutrition bars. (called them eicotech bars back then). Anyway, point is, if you do it right, and put forth a strong effort, there's money to be made.

Chuck
    '02 Duc 998S Bostrom

Need some 4-1-1

Chuck, thanks for the input on the book idea.
    I am going into the idea of a cookbook with the thought in mind that I won't become rich on the book. But that it might get my name out to a broader audience and possibly strike up some new business.
    I have said to myself that the only way I would go back into the food business , was for myself, and I don't want to open my own resturant.........too much hassle for the money.
    --sean--
    00zx7r

12 Vstrom 1000
    09 KLR 650
    09 Yamaha WR450F (street legal)

(hers)
    13 Vstrom 650ADV
    08 Yamaha WR250F(street legal )
    09 KLR650

Need some 4-1-1

We're still on for this, right? I've already got the clearance from the boss, so we'd BETTER!

And rumor has it there's gonna be a coupla crazy Irish guys there too now...

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

Absolutely. I've got the garage all cleaned out. We have two bays to use. I have all the parts laid out and hanging... ready to go back together.

Fookin psyched!!!

Rich

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

Just let me know what time works for you guys. I want to make sure I get the woodstove fired up and I still gotta clean off the grill.

Rich

Banned

Need some 4-1-1

As early as poss for me. I have to be back home for about 1:30 pm, so I will getting there early and leaving early.

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

I'll be up and have the garage heated by 9am. I can make mamosa's (sp?) for the early arrivals.

Shoot me an email or U2U and I will give you specific directions. I'm easy to get to, right off Route 125 in Epping, about 5 minutes from NE Dragway!

Rich

Need some 4-1-1

I'm gonna try getting there for 8:00 or 9:00. Of course, I don't have as far to travel as summa you...

HEY DEGSY!!! PLEASE make sure to bring you digital camera. We wanna get some really good photos of the shirts in the 'NESR Store' area...

Need some 4-1-1

Yo Mick!!! (Hee hee....picture Rocky, if you will...) Do you still need ta get in touch with me? I U2U'd some numbers to ya. D'ya get 'em?

Banned

Need some 4-1-1

I will bring my digi camera. May even bring the DV camera.

Bikeless Prick

Need some 4-1-1

Somebody said 8am... so I'll have the garage heated and coffee brewing by 8.

Don't eat, I'll have a breakfast buffet ready for you all.

So who all's coming and approx. what time? I heard from Jay, he's the fookin early bird! Anyone want to wager that he'll be hung over? I'll have your breakfast of Alka Seltzer ready Jay!

Rich

Banned

Need some 4-1-1

Mick the pimpin' paddy and me, the leprec**t will be there at about 9am I t'ink.

Begorrah.

Degsy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast