Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Suspension tuning?

Bike Junky

Suspension tuning?

Hey guys just thinking. Any recommendation on a good suspension tuning shop preferably in this region. I mean I know of like procircuit and the like but would really like to get to know the tuner. I would really like to set up the suspension on my bike for me as this will be the first bike I can actually do it on that has the adjustability. JUst wondering as I won't be able to do it till spring but might as well get the questions out now.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Ride On,
    Todd W.

Re: Suspension tuning?

Quote Originally Posted by nhtodd View Post
    Hey guys just thinking. Any recommendation on a good suspension tuning shop preferably in this region. I mean I know of like procircuit and the like but would really like to get to know the tuner. I would really like to set up the suspension on my bike for me as this will be the first bike I can actually do it on that has the adjustability. JUst wondering as I won't be able to do it till spring but might as well get the questions out now.

I know Peter has classes from time to time on suspension and such hit him up....and and or post up, PM him in the GMD section on here....and if you are talking just Dirt there is Factory Connection in Rochester also

http://www.computrackboston.com/

Last edited by Pigman; 09-27-10 at 06:07 AM.

Peter kates is awesome! But he will NOT be able to set that suspension to you if its stock. The front end has progressive springs which are pretty soft and not quite matched to the rear. That said he can set you up so that your suspension will be as good as it gets without replacing parts. I did that when I got mine and it made a world of difference.

Is there anyone decent in the burlington VT area, or does everyone travel to the boston area for this?

Tommy R.
    '06 GSXR 1000
    '03 FZ1