The bike is now running after replacing the fuel filter with one that actually flows. The original reason of my replacing the fuel filter was I thought it wasn't flowing enough fuel that the engine needs.

The bike doesn't run good when I open fully open the throttle and try to ride the engine all the way to redline. At about 6000rpm the engine will get loud but rpm and speed doesn't really continue to increase. At times it even decreases. Its as if I've hit a soft rev limiter. The intake does get louder when this happens. Everything seem fine if I ride the engine to redline using 3/4 throttle.

The bike does have error codes P0351, and P0352. They're codes for both ignition coils. P0352 does seem to come back less quickly after I clear the codes.

The bike also runs rich. It's running a DP ECU tune with no o2 sensors. Yes I know I said it was starving for fuel at high RPMs. The theory was that the bike is tuned rich, but when it reaches high RPMs at full throttle there is not enough fuel.

So far I've checked TPS (0.39V throttle close, 4.20V throttle open, 3.2 degrees throttle closed, 85 degrees throttle open), fuel pressure (constant 43psi unless key is off, then it'll settle to 17psi in 5 min and hold there) fuel filter just replaced. Have spark. Just did valve adjustment. Reflashed the ECU with a Ducati Performance map.

Should I be replacing the ignition coil? How do I test it? I just don't want to go replacing random parts unless I've diagnosed it and am sure about the faulty parts.

Thanks!