Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gasoline disposal

Re: Gasoline disposal

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    I'm guessing you've never burned a carcass. Animal bodies burn like a sumbitch! I'm just sayin...

Not just animals either.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    You suck at life. Why don't you quit?

My dad told me I could be anything I wanted when I grew up. So I became an Asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmonster View Post
    I thought about that...I was hesitant cuz if the gas is messing up my carbs (gumming) then wont that be bad for the car? The cars engine is FI. I did stabil the gas...and its not 100% known if bad gas is the problem, but its a consideration until the actual culprit is determined by looking at other possible causes first. I appreciate all the input.

The gas sitting in the bowls causes the gumming. The gas is fine to use, it is not like it is getting thicker...

"I'd rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow"
    Bikes: Ducati: 748 (Track) Honda: RC31 (Race/street)/ CRF 110 Mini Moto/ Hawk Endurance Racer Kawasaki: ZXR1200R
    BOMO Instructor
    EX# X

Thanks, Doc...yeah, I was thinking about that...the small amount of gas in each bowl getting old a lot quicker than in a jug. My bikes running too rich...black looking deposits on my plugs which have only about 500 miles on them. Gotta empty and clean the bowls while inspecting the carbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12