Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

power commander

I Dance With Will

power commander

anyone have one of these? is it made specific to each model bike? I haven't been able to find these info yet.

I could buy one if it could be use with different model bike because I don't plan to keep this bike for long and I need it to be tune correctly.

I need to check the fuel mapping of my bike because it has been modify with K&N filter and the pipe. They told me it's been correctly upgrade, but I can't trust a guy who told me I need to change my oil every 600 miles. Could anyone do this for me(with small fee of course )? or know any shop that can do this?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "fuckit!"

Banned

power commander

Power commander is different for every bike. You need to install the Power commander, then hook up a PC (laptop is best) via a standard null modem cable and upload a map of your choice to the power commander. If you go to www.powercommander.com they will probably have a map for your bike with your exhaust system there ready for you to download.

degsy

power commander

Degsy,
    It's nice to see you giving out your professional help free of charge. (just kidding)
    The PC is good to have if you have a bike with a shitty or jerky FI system like the RC-51 (ask Degsy). We both have RC 51's with PC II. If your looking to buy one thinking you will get a bunch more power you will be upset. The PC's will smooth out the fuel delivery and take out the jerky feel. Other then that you won't notice a dig power gain with it.

I Dance With Will

just what I wanted to hear.

Thanks very much.

"fuckit!"