Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

keyless ignition for triumph 675

Re: keyless ignition for triumph 675

my bike was stolen a few weeks ago and when it was returned to me the ignition is completely gone. i dont have a lot of money to fix it right now so i was looking for a different solution. i was just looking for a few pointers to hopefully get my bike up and running again.

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

Insurance should be issuing a payout for the damages?

0 Not allowed!
    771 Racing -=- FaceBook
    Backed by Heroic Racing Apparel
    A-ko - 1992 FZR400RR SP / Mistake - 1992 WR250ZD / Facade - 2003 YZF-R6 / ??? - 2009 XC-W 300

where do i bye it at can you help me bud

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score
    3 (100%)

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

If there is a moderator that can delete this entire thread please contact me in a pm and I will explain. Please delete this thread!

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Mgiossi; 11-16-16 at 09:00 PM.

iTrader Score

Quote Originally Posted by GSXR1000 View Post
    where do i bye it at can you help me bud
    Cut the ignition wires and twist the silver and black wires together. Then orange and red.
    Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
    CCS/LLRS AM #642

2015/2016 NESR Fantasy Road Race CHAMPION

iTrader Score

That is incorrect. Please delete this thread and I suggest banning gsxr1000. It is my belief from my emails that he does intend to steal a bike. He offered to pay me the amount an eliminator cost to give him the information rather then buy the woodcraft eliminator. As some of you know to install the woodcraft bypass it requires taking of a lot of body work/time. If you know the order to cross the correct wires you can get a bike started in just a minuet or two. Please, please, please delete this thread! Ban that user! And I am no longer giving this information to anyone I don't know. That is all

1 Not allowed!

iTrader Score
    3 (100%)

PM'ed you: "Hi,

I am a reputable member here and a known trackday rider in NE. I have a race daytona 675 (fully titled in my name). Do you mind sending the instructions for the daytona 675 ignition delete mod so that I can apply it to my race bike?"

Thank you,

Eddie

0 Not allowed!

Hi everone...i have the same situation with my 2014 street triple r. I both it as a salvage from copart and trying to fix it ...i bought all the parts except the seat (it has no seat so far) and the ignition switch is brocken but i have the key. The ignition antenna cables were cut but i connected them back however it still doesn't start not even a crank. I checked everything and all the componants are good except the key ignition and the seat. So if anyone knows how to bypass it or use the coded key to buypass it please let know... and i forgot to mention that the light are off the bike. Could that be also a reason why it didn't crank? Woodcraft doesnt have a bypass for 2014. Thank you again

0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12