Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Shops (or people) in S. NH that would have this part in stock

Shops (or people) in S. NH that would have this part in stock

I'm putting a bike back into street trim and my 08 R6 is missing the plastic piece that mounts to the frame to hold the black fairing piece under the clip on. Pic attached for reference.

Do you guys know of any shops that would have something like this in stock? Or are there any R6ers in the area that took it off their race bike to mount the rectifier in its place? I'd be willing to drive a decent amount if it meant finishing this weekend.

Thanks!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Shops (or people) in S. NH that would have this part in stock

Another one for you guys... On the forward engine bolts for a 06+ R6, there are 2 spacers. The brass triangle and the silver part that accepts it. Anyone have that silver part?

Lightbulb Re: Shops (or people) in S. NH that would have this part in stock

Quote Originally Posted by greeny View Post
    Another one for you guys... On the forward engine bolts for a 06+ R6, there are 2 spacers. The brass triangle and the silver part that accepts it. Anyone have that silver part?
    Dude. it's 2014. go online and get the part from someone like Ronayers.com. they have all the drawings and part numbers in the microfiche area.

after reading op more carefully I see you wanted it today. sorry. overnight shipping you still wouldn't have it till Tuesday.

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

There is Rick's cycle salvage (at least i think that is the name) on rt108 in Plaistow that would likely have most of what you need.